Wecome Back!

"You're the what?!"

Tsuna exclaimed in shock, hands gesturing wildly at the pouting raven.

"Oh? I didn't tell you?" Kat commented nonchalently, pausing to check her nails in a sassy manner.

Tsuna made a noise and sat on his bed. My god...I'm going to get a heart attack at the rate things are going!

Massaging his temples, the brunet then continued to interrogate the girl. "So why did you knock on Uncle Kawahira's door looking as if you've just jumped into a trashcan?" He groaned.

Kat snorted, her emerald eyes shining in mirth and something akin to spite.

"It wasn't as if I asked someone to hire assassins to kill me..."

Tsuna only groaned again.

Knowing her, it's hard to believe that she didn't ask.

"So you're saying that you're the runaway heir of the Garofano Famiglia and your father hired someone to bring you back?"

"Yep!" Kat beamed and chuckled in reply, twirling her midnight black hair. Tsuna resisted the urge to bash his head against a wall.

But then, the girl sobered up after a minute as her eyes hardened, all traces of goofiness gone. The Decimo tilted his head in confusion at the uncharacteristic action of the usually happy-go-lucky girl.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi." The brunet straightened. "No, Vongola Decimo. I request an alliance. Please help hide me from my famiglia. I don't want to go back to them!"

Tsuna didn't even think twice before accepting. After all, he understood perfectly why Kat didn't want to go back.

The Garofano Famiglia were one of the most ruthless mafia famiglia out there. He was sure that Kat, being the heir, had been treated extra harshly when she was with them.

Or maybe, it was the perhaps the blinding smile that Kat had given him that washed away the last of his doubts.

---

When Tsuna had opened his eyes, he immediately closed them once more.

Today was the day-

"-RISE AND SHINE MOTHAFAKA!"

What.

He groaned when the curtains were drawn and when the raven slapped him in the face with the latest magazine she had bought.

Leave it to Kat to wake me up so efficiently...

"...Why are you up so early?" and what's with that wake up call?

Kat already had her futon rolled up and she was dressed for the day.

"Because Reborn and your guardians are coming back~ Oh, and to answer your other question, because I felt like it and I'm trying to replicate Reborn's own wake-up call~" She giggled, twirling around the room as excitement coursed through her veins, leaving her giddy.

Tsuna rolled his eyes in exasparation. As he looked at his bandaged hands, all from cooking for Kat and Kawahira, a sudden idea struck him.

Maybe...

The idea was genius, and Tsuna practically yelled out an exhirbant "EUREKA!"

He Ignored the raven who was practically glowing and ran downstairs, tripping on the last step as he did so.

"Kaa-san?" He asked, face flushed a slight red.

"Hai, Tsu-kun?" Nana merely blinked, confused at giddy look her son had in his eyes.