2. Did you know? [I]

Did you know?

If Taehyung becoming a serious person, Bangtan members starting to worried and thinking what's wrong.

-

Did you know?

BTS and Staff went to a restaurant, and according to people who work there, they ordered lots of meat and drank a whole box of coke, Seokjin laughed a lot, Jimin almost tripped over a chair, Yoongi talked so much and the workers were all mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty.

-

Did you know?

BTOB's Eunkwang has a crush on BTS' Jimin. He said that on VLive.

-

Did you know?

JUNGKOOK IS MAKING A HISTORY!

• Youngest Korean artist ever to step on the billboard red carpet and be nominated for an award.

• Jungkook is the youngest Korean artist to sell 1M physical and 1M digital with the same album on Gaon and Hanteo.

• Jungkook is the youngest not only Korean but Asian artist to chart 4 times in the Billboard US album main chart and in the highest position.

• Jungkook is the youngest korean artist to sell 100K tickets for a tour in America, both north and south.

• Jungkook is probably the most successful and best paid Korean artist under 20 years old right now.

-

Did you know? 

BTS was asked if who was the most beautiful girl they're ever seen... 

Rapmon: Army

Jin: Army 

J-hope: Army

Jimin: Army 

V: Army

Jungkook: Army 

Meanwhile, Yoongi... 

Suga: Me!  

-----

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

VOTE.COMMENT. FOLLOW