UNAFRAID PROLOGUE

"Last man standing."

Walking around feels so mundane. I long for someone to come and challenge me. Is this the final destination for me? It is as if I am in the peak, with nothing else to go back to when I lose. As they say, it is better to be stuck in the bottom, because there is only one direction... Up.

Hopefully someone will be my equal. Chances are they will be somebody who is an eternal champion.

But sometimes my strength is my double edged blade - sometimes a blessing, sometimes a curse. Too much strength is like a sponge soaking up too much water, and eventually bursting. And you know, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. I've only felt that once in my life, the time when I lost to someone who was archaically embedded like a steel gear in my heart; our familial love is still present, but it rusted with the clutches of time.

I am known as the Unafraid. The conqueror of Zoi Aimatos. But I'm still not eligible to hold the crown. My arrogance got the better of me - I never stood up again. My sister, she who is held in high regard in my heart...

It seemed that time eroded your being. Even you don't remember who I am...

May we meet again, when you finally remember me. Gaud me muth kabbja, Jasminy-alva.