confessions

Alice's POV
It's been three weeks since I saw him, three weeks without talking to him. I know I shouldn't care about him if I barely know him, I keep thinking if his been busy but if that was the case he should've at least send a message.
I guess he was just not that interested, well who cares it's been three weeks already so I should just stop wondering about him, instead I will just move on and just keep worrying about my problem and how to keep my self hide from Montez.

I honestly forgave forgotten about that monster for a while and I'm starting to get used to the idea that my family is no longer here, that I stayed lonely in this world, I know that I have my aunt and my cousin with me who love me but is just not the same.
I miss every single thing that I had with my family like those sleepless nights when we stood awake every single Friday's playing games and watching romantic movies, how father and my brother used to always complain about them.

Someday I will be back home, I will go back to Italy and first thing I will do is go visit all those places that we visit together as a family.
I will avenge you, somehow I will do it I will not stop until Montez is in jail for what he have done to my love ones. (I said to my self with tears in my eyes )

Hey Alice where you been? I have been looking for you cousin. She said while entering my room.

I been here all the time Alexa getting ready, I hope your ready because your always the one who finishes at last, I said sarcastically

Haha very funny , for your information I'm actually ready so let's go or else we are going to be late again
And today it's going to be a busy day since is Halloween night, an lot of people goes to eat the dinner for some reason. she said while we leave the house to get into the car

The ride to the dinner/caffe was only a ten minute drive, a really good thing because that way we at least if we left the house a little late we were only late for a few minutes and no mere then a hour.

Seems like today will be a busy night, we enter the dinner it was almost full tables already waiting for us. Since three to eight P.M we were absolutely busy we didn't have time for anything not even time for a break for us to eat at least a pice of bread or something. Thank god we were almost done with the day, only two more hours and we could go home to rest.

"CLOSE HOURS" 2 hours later

Finally off , god it was to much today for sure never been this busy before since I started working here. I said to Alexa.

For sure never was like this but just letting you know that for some reason I'm holidays it always get busy. Alexa responded.

Well that's good I'm ready I guess, I reply smiling

Well lets go home, we are all done for today,now is time to go have some rest, Alexa said.

As we exit the door and close the door behind us, out of no where I heard someone calling me
As I turned around,I couldn't believe who my eyes was seeing,  is was Angel Santino just leaning in his card with his cocky self, I tried to ignore him but he grab me from my hand.

Hey can we please talk? give me five minutes Ellie, he beg still holding my hand.

I'm tired Mr, Santino, today was a long day, I replied taking my hand back.

Hey give him a chance his asking you for five minutes cousin, Alexa said.

Are you kidding me Alexa after three weeks know he shows up? He could at least send a message or something, but he didn't so why should I do that for him. I replied annoyed.

At least heard him out he might came to explain what happened and the reason why he didn't look for you all this time. She insisted.

"Hey Santino, I have five minutes so start talking," I said to him.

Well see you at home cousin you two have fun, Alexa said and drove away.

"What the fuck, is she joking, is she really leaving me here," oh freaking Alexa. I said in a lower tone
I then turned to face Angel, who he was already looking at me.

A coffee? He asked

Sure what other chose do I have right, I said annoyed.
We walk to small café that it was open 24/7 and in fact was very close to where I work, so we didn't have to walk that far.
"we then got our self a coffee to keep us warm since it was a chilly night, We then walked for a few minutes in awkwardly silent, until I decide to break the silence between us, ok so you said you wanted to talk to me".. I'm all ears Santino what do you need from me? I asked making sure he knew I wasn't happy with him.

First of all, I'm so sorry for not going an look for you, after our date, I wanted to texted you but it already passed some days and I didn't know if you would still answer me, he said with ashamed in his raspy voice.
See the problems with me Ellie is that I'm not so good with that think of dating, I tried to never let my feelings get involved with no one, but even that I to get away from you to keep you out of my mind, I couldn't and it's driving me crazy Ellie, he said with frustration.
True Ellie is that I like you and I want to start from zero with you if you give me that second chance, I promise you I would never do the same mistake once again, but please give me that chance? He asked nervously.

I honestly was in shock, I didn't know what to tell him but them out of nowhere words came out,
Ángel to be honest I really like you too, but see as you are scared I'm scared too, "There's things in my life that are just to complicated that you might later on regret even asking me for a chance, I'm a person who is running away from her pass and is trying to make a knew starting, I don't want for you to feel trap with me, An later on for you to regret it."!I said in a lower and sadly voice.

He then stoped me and cupping my cheeks in his hands, He leaned his forehead on mine and said we are both in a really hard situation but I'm welling to worked it out if you are welling to do it with me, together each other by our side. He said and then he kissed me passionately