Feelings

Alice POV'
As I walk out of the kitchen with a tray full of food for one of my tables, I noticed the guy from earlier seated in a table with another guy, he has the nerves to come here again after what happen early. I walk by ignoring him after I finish giving the food plates to my costumers i was my way back to the kitchen, I soddenly heard a voice, Hey miss can you help us here? I was pretty sure he was talking to me,so I turn around to face him.

Oh it's you again, I'll send someone over to help y'all . I said with a fake smile.
Why can't you help us,I'm asking you, he barked.

I seriously wanted to pouch this guy on the face, he first comes here to insult me and now he wants me to take his order. What the fuck is wrong with him, I thought in my head.
Of course sir I'll be right back and with a fake smile I then turn around and make my way to the kitchen.

What the heck is wrong with that guy, I barked as soon I enter the kitchen.

What's wrong? Who are you talking about? Alexa asked.

The arrogant jerk from earlier, I reply with such frustration.

Oh the hot stuff, what he is back? She asked playfully .
Really Alexa, your really saying that, I turn to look at her and gave her a are you serious look.

What? Hey you can't deny he is hot? Are you blind. She reply.
I'll go and take care of him if you don't want to, she offer.

That's the thing he wants me to help them and he is not alone he bring I guess a friend with him, so I better go there and get it over with. I reply as I exit the kitchen door. As I got to their table they went silent.

Hi my name is Ellie I'll will be your server for today. How can I help you, I asked faking a smile, he then speak... before you take our order I wanted to apologize for the incident that happen earlier today. He said with a smirk.

Oh don't worry about it Mr, it wasn't really something that important besides it's already in the pass, but anyway are your ready or do you need more time, I asked.
No we are ready, he reply. After I took their Oder I excuse my self and while I was walking toward the kitchen I could heart them talking in Italian.

I was kinda shock about that, but what really got me it's when he said that I was arrogant. Sure I'm the arrogant here, freaking jerk ugh but I'll show him. I spout irritated as I enter the kitchen, then when back to their table to get their drinks and then when back inside the kitchen.

What's wrong Ellie did he said something bad, if he did tell so I can go kick his sexy ass. She spoke with her playful personality.

No actually he apologize but I honestly think that his friend asked him to do it. Now his friends it is a gentleman, I seriously don't get it, how can he be friends with someone like him.

Oh an they speak Italian and he just called me arrogant, can you believe it? He apologize and then call me arrogant, when he is the arrogant here.

Wow honestly it would be so funny If y'all two end up together, y'all dislike each other and keep running into each other's way. She commented.

What heck no, what's wrong with you Alexa I would never date someone like him, some who is so cocky, arrogant and disrespectful person like him. I barked annoyed.

Oh dear cousin never say never, you might jinks your self. She reply and I only look at her with a raise eyebrow.

After 15 minutes later the food was finally ready, I took the tray that contains the food and make my way out to their table, here is your lasagna sir as I handed his plate he smile and say thank you to, I then handed the salad plate to Mr jerk and then excused my self .

Godetevi i vostri pasti gentiluomo (Enjoy your food gentleman).

They were in shock after they heard me speak Italian, i only smirk at their faces they were jaw open.

You speak Italian? Jerk asked?

Of course sir, I speak fluently. Actually I'm from Italy.

What how if you don't have any accent? He asked still shock, I honestly wanted to burst laughing at their faces.

Well my Mother was born here, my father was born in Italy but both descended from Italy both speak both languages, but we speak more with father in Italian and more English with mother so that way we didn't have accent in any of those two languages And besides my cousin was always with us and we took English classes too.

Well if you excuse me I have more tables to attempt to, if you need me let me know, Enjoy once again gentleman. I then leave to check on my other costumers.

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|**|*|*|**|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Please comment and vote if you like my story, I really would love to hear your point of views. Oh an actually I'm in process of another story. And thank you so much for those who reads it.