Let's Start Over.

Mulai dari awal

After Training

I walk over to Owen ring and see him and Quiet just sitting there. Owen looks at me with a pout, "Hazel is going to be gone for a few days. She's going over to her dad house for Christmas." Quiet jumps on top of Owen, "It's not even that long, I leave today and come back the day after Christmas. It's only three days."

She looks at me and smile, "That's not long to you, is it?" I put my hand over my heart, "Being away from you for so long is going to lead to me having heart problems." She starts laughing and I smile at her.

Hannah walks up to us and looks at Quiet with a glint in her eyes, "What's wrong? Why are you looking at her like that?" She looks at me and smiles, "No reason, I was just looking at her."

I wrap my arms around her shoulders and look back at Quiet, "When you come back I better be the first to know." She nods her head and Owen stands up quickly, "No!! I better be the first to know!" I roll my eyes and laugh, "Let Quiet decide when she text us."

We walk outside to the parking lot, "I'll see y'all after Christmas." Quiet waves at me and Hannah, "Okay, have fun." They get in the car and speed out of the parking lot. Me and Hannah get in the car, "Are you coming back or going home?"

I haven't gone back home after me and my parents fought. I let out a long sigh, "I'll go back home, I have to talk to my parents about a few things." She nods her head as we head to her house.

After dropping Hannah off I head home. As soon as I walk in the house I see my parents waiting for me in the living room. I look at them both and see bags under their eyes. My mom walks up to me and lets out a relieved sigh, "Ian! Thank god you're safe!"

She tries to hug me, but I step back and see hurt run through her eyes. "I have to take a shower, I'll be back after I'm out." She slowly nods her head as a tear falls down her face.

I take my shower and go back downstairs. "We might as well talk about it." They both look at me, my dad is the first to speak. "We are so sorry. We didn't know that you felt that way this whole time. Why didn't you tell us?" I look at my dad and sigh, "I tried telling y'all plenty of times, but you wouldn't listen."

"Y'all are so scared that I might end up like Timmy that you blinded yourselves. You would never tell me no, you would never put me on punishment. You killed my brother by not listening to him." My mom falls to the floor crying, "Don't you think we know that!! Every day I go in his room and cry!! Every day I ask myself why did I do this to my baby boy?! Everything I do won't bring him back! Nothing can bring our son, your little brother back!!"

I look at my mom with wide eyes, I look at my dad and see him silently crying, he looks at me, "I can't go one day without crying! Not only did we lose Timmy, but we also lost you, Ian!" I stand up and look at my dad. I slowly fall to the floor beside my mom and hug her.

She starts crying harder, "I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!! We killed your brother!! We killed our son!!" I hug her tighter, "I'm sorry, I'm taking my anger out on y'all. I'm taking my frustration and my sadness out on you. You didn't kill him, mom, please stop crying. Let's start over."

My dad looks at me with wide eyes and my mom looks up at me. I show them a small smile, "For now on we will talk things out." They both nod their heads and smile, "I love you both, that never changed."

Me and my mom stand up, she walks over to my dad and he gives her a tight hug. He looks at me and smile, "Let's call it a night and go to bed." I nod my head and we all walk upstairs.

"Night mom and dad. Love you."
"Love you too Ian." They say at the same time.

Skipping New Years

Me and my parents spent our New Years watching movies together and drinking hot chocolate.

My phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"Hey, Ian!! I love you!! Thank you so much for the necklace!!" I laugh at Hannah, "You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it. You on your way back?"

Hannah spent time with her family in the deep country. So I sent my gift to her and she just got it. "Yeah I'm on my way now, I'll see you at the Underground." We hang up after that and I put my phone down.

I am heading over to Lily house where everybody is at. I haven't seen Quiet since we left the gym. I arrive at Lily house and open the door without knocking. "The main event has arrived!!" They all throw paper at me and I groan.

"Where is Quiet?! I haven't seen her in a long time!" Quiet comes from the kitchen with a present in her hands and laugh, "It was only a few days." I walk up to her and give her a hug. She hugs me back and laughs.

She hands me the present and smile, "It's for you, I got everyone a gift." I take the present and sit down beside Owen, "Where's your hoe?" I look at Lily with a lazy look as I open the present, "I'm guessing you didn't make a New Years resolution."

She smiles and nods her head, "I did, my New Years resolution is getting to beat up Hannah or Megan, either one is fine, but both is better." They all laugh and I roll my eyes.

I pull Quiet gift out and look at my new pair of gloves with wide eyes. "You got me a new pair?! This is a top brand! Quiet you didn't have to spend that much on me!" She sits in between Owen's legs and shrugs her shoulders, "My dad helped me get a good deal on them, so it wasn't that much."

I look at her and smile, "I might just use these for my fight tonight."