🔟➕8️⃣

quick a/n: i suggest listening to the song while reading, it's so cute. its really fits in. ♥️ (doing this for the rest of my chapters)

5:23 in the park

~~
richie's pov
~~

i rode everywhere where y/n could be.

the arcade, that small bookstore near the library, the library, and a candy shop we went to after i was almost killed by bowers.

then i figured-

the park.

she always took georgie there and she went there when she wanted to be alone, or when she was in a good mood.

but thinking of the places she loved, made me want to apologize.

when she goes to to those places, she's always so happy.

her being happy, made me happy too...

i went to her favorite shops even though i knew she wouldn't be there.

the bookstore was nearest, so i bought two romance books she wanted.

i found both of the books in about 15 minutes, so i purchased them and rode to the candy shop.

when i got to the candy shop, i ran inside and grabbed four 3 musketeers bars (wink wink).

i speed-walked up to the counter.

"do you have a sticky note?" i talked quickly with small pants.

the man behind the counter did me a notepad and a sharpie.

i scribbled down;

i'm sorry i was such an asshole,
i don't know how to express how i feel, about the thought of you with someone other than me. -richie

after messily writing the note, i stuck it on one of the books.

i threw the pen behind the counter, waiting for the cashier to bend down and pick it up, then running out of the store.

"young man, young man! you have to pay for those you know!"

he yelled as i walked out the door holding all the items in my arms.

(lololol 011's scene, remember? okay i'll stop)

i got the books and the candy and dropped them in the metal basket on my bike

i pedaled to the park in about 4 minutes and saw y/n sitting on the bench taking pictures.

she put away her camera and took out a few small, square pieces of paper.

there were kids yelling and playing around her, but she ignored all of them as if they weren't there.

i walked up to her slowly, not knowing what she was gonna so or how she was gonna react.

i tapped her on the shoulder.

a/n: wOAH I UPDATED FAST (at my rate atleast lol) but sorry for this short, crappy chapter, i guess i wanted to update before christmas and f1NNS BIRTHDAY WOOHOO YEA! anyways, love you guys sm and comment ideas for my preference book. xx