🔟➕5️⃣

4:03 in the front of the temple

~~
y/n's pov
~~

"let's go stan." you said as you started pedaling

"okay y/n. what happened to richie?" he said while catching up.

"i don't know....he's just, weird." you shrugged it off.

"he grabbed my wrist really hard. i think he scratched me..." stan said giggling.

"stan! r-really?" you said giggling back

"yeah! that was really weird of him." he said

"-and y-y/n? d-did you ever, like... like him?" he said as his smile faded.

"n-no! no, stan, he's like.. well. no, i didn't!" you said not wanting to admit it.

stan's smile started to grow back again.

"would you come with me to the park later?" he asked as you rode into bill's driveway.

"sure..." you said, standing up your bike.

stan stood up his bike behind you as you lifted the flower pot, grabbing the key from under.

you unlocked the door as stan followed.

"we're home!" you yelled throughout the house.

~~
richie's pov
~~

dammit stan. back up.

why was he even with her? they never talk.

so many thoughts were going through my head on the way to bill's.

it's just a hug, it's just a hug.

when i got to bill's house, i three my bike in the front lawn and walked slowly inside.

i knocked on the door and almost instantly, he opened the door.

"hey bill! is y/n here?" i asked

why the hell did i ask that?

"n-no not yet, b-but y-you can w-wait here."

"can i go to y/n's house?" i asked pointing next door to her house.

"i-i d-don't think sh-she'll like th-that-"

"thanks billy!" i cut him off running upstairs to his room.

"r-richie-" he said waving his arm

"tell me when she gets here!"

when i'm in bill's room, i open the window.

i carefully crawled across the wood plank in the middle of bill and y/n's room.

her window's always unlocked, knowing that the lock was broken years ago, unfixed.

i opened her window but as i was about to go inside, i heard her muffled voice.

"we're home!" she yelled from bill's door.

shit

i slammed her window back shut and ran downstairs.

"hey y/n!"

i engulfed her in a hug while stan watched standing behind her.

she didn't really hug back and just kept her arms to herself, but it's fine

i gave stan a death stare over y/n's shoulder as i hugged her even tighter.

"h-hi richie." stan said

"stan..." i let go of y/n and it was just me, y/n, stan, eddie, ben, and bill silent standing in the doorway.

y/n looked up.

"so! when's bev getting here? richie should probably know." she said gesturing toward me.

"oh! just like how you always know where stan is! i see," i said fake laughing.

"haha, yeah, because he fucking told me beforehand and you wouldn't listen to me!" she said fake laughing back.

bill looked at the y/n then me, then back at y/n

"d-do you g-guys want s-some p-priva-"

"no b-b-billy! we're perfectly fine!" i yelled.

"richie, don't make fun of his stutter-" stan said

"oh shut up stan!!" i cut him off

"don't yell at him like that!" y/n said pulling my arm back so i was now facing her

"like you care!" i yelled

after that, it was almost chaos, and everyone started yelling at the same time

"richie, calm down-"
"don't talk to y/n like that-"
"what's happening?!-"
"yeah why's everyone yelling?"

"SHUT UP!"

y/n screamed loud enough to shut everyone up.

"richie, my room, everyone else, go in the garage, wait for the rest of the guys to get here and get the projecter ready. okay!?"

"okay y/n." bill said.

after bill said that, it was dead silent until we got on y/n's room...

a/n: this was a little different, what'd you think? :)) a little longer too! school is giving so much work, but i'm still updating because all of you guys and your comment make my heart go wHOOSH 💞💘💝🌷💖💕💓 like i honestly i love all of you so much xx