6️⃣

12:23
~~
bill's pov
~~
i needed to tell about today. she was one of the only people i could really tell anything to.

i just couldn't stand seeing bev dancing with ben.

i wanted to be him today.

i hated the pictures so, so, much. i don't even know what to do with them. they have zero meaning to me.
~~
y/n's pov
~~
as i looked at the pictures one last time before going to to bill's, i realized something looking at my favorite picture again.

i was in love. with...

RICHIE

what the hell?

RICHIE!! WHY HIM!?

wow. i'm in love. with. trashmouth tozier.

just. wow.

bill knocks on his window, even louder than before, as if he was knocking on mine. he gestures stronger than he did before.

it must be really important to him.

i shove the picture in my pocket holding onto it as i open my window and go onto the platform carefully so i don't fall.

"bih-" wait, what the hell?

as i'm about to knock on to bill's window, i see him tearing up to pictures from today.

i bang on the window with my fist and see him hide the torn pictures in his backpack.

he quickly opens the window and before he even opens the window all the way, i slide through the small space, and speed walk to his backpack.

"h-hey, d-don't go through my-my stuff y/n!"
he says as he walks over grabbing the bag from my hands.

i snatch the pictures out before he gets ahold of his bag again.

i look through the pictures and i see bill.
his partner was torn out of the picture. the rest of the photo only had bill looking over her shoulder at bev.

there were a few pictures that weren't torn yet.

as bill's partner smiled at the camera, bill had a depressing look on his face.

the pictures made me have a sad feeling on the inside. i felt bad.

i had such a fun time dancing with richie that i didn't even notice how my best friend was acting.

and based on the pictures, it would've look obvious.

i look over at bill dumping everything in his backpack in the trash can in his room.

"do you have a thing for bev?" i ask, almost whispering.

"d-do you hah-have a th-hing for r-rich-ch-ie?" he asks looking back at me.

"maybe? do you have thing for bev?"

"m-maybe..." his cheeks flush red.

"does my best friend have a crushhhhhh?" i say my voice gets higher.

"sh-shut up" he says laughing as i tickle him.

""s-says the one who likes tr-trash-m-mouth tozier!" he says flipping me over the bed.

you softly push him off of you, your face turning serious.

"but bill, if you don't want to come, we can just skip the rest. i can't stand seeing you like this."