🔟➕7️⃣

4:57 p.m. in bill's garage

~~
richie's pov
~~

"the sewers..."

i rolled my eyes.

does bill know that this shit is done already? as sad as it is, georgie's gone.

he's gone and he isn't coming back,

why try?

~~
y/n's pov
~~

you moved closer to richie.

what was his problem?

"richie, what the hell is wrong with you?" you whispered in his ear

"nothing."

he looked back at you, whispered back, and faced front again.

"oh my god RICHIE!" you stood up and walked out of the garage.

bill looked from you then back to richie who was squinting his eyes.

"r-richie i s-swear to g-god-"

bill speed walked towards richie, but as he was about to grab him, the slides on the projecter started moving rapidly.

(i'm aware there was more that happened before this scene i'm just a trash writer sorryy)

"bill, bill!"

he turned back taking his hands off of richie.

"Y/N!"

pennywise came crawling out of the projector towards you.

there weren't any weapons near you to defend yourself so you pulled down the garage trying to get away from IT.

"don't wanna float y/n? what's wrong with floating with pennywise?!"

you blinked away tears from thinking about your mom.

pennywise grabbed your leg making you fall.

IT dragged you towards him making you look into its bright yellow eyes.

as much as you kicked and moved around, he wouldn't let go.

bill ran towards the garage door near you and pushed it wide open.

as the rest of the light flooded in, IT disappeared dropping you on the hard, cold, concrete floor.

stan went toward you, about to help you up until richie ran in front of him, pushing him back.

stan fell back, looking up at richie.

he tried pulling you into a hug but you shrugged it away.

bill walked from the garage behind you, to beside richie.

richie tried holding your hands, but bill caught him and pulled his hands off.

bill shoved him off and gave him a death glare.

"wow, r-really richie? after ups-setting her, y-you just try all ov-ver again."

"you're the one who always touches her like it's your guys' last day on earth!"

"th-that's b-because i actually k-know her r-richie!"

"no you don't! I DO!"

bill pushed richie back making richie stumble backward.

"at l-least i k-know that sh-she has feelings, and n-not to ups-set her j-just like y-you've b-been doing!"

richie got back up and punched bill

"stop!" you screamed

they didn't listen

"STOP!"

you screamed even louder

it was madness.

eddie took puffs of his inhaler, bev was still catching her breath, ben was near to fainting, while mike and stan held bill back from richie.

you shook your head and walked to your bike.

even though you had less than two hours to get to wherever you were going and back home, you just needed to get away.

you went on your bike and pedaled to the park as fast as you could.

all you had in your backpack were twenty-two dollars, your camera, camp pictures, and the tape richie gave you.

once you got to the park, you took off your back pack and held it beside you.

you fiddle with your fingers for a few minutes, just looking at the people taking strolls.

the sun was still up, but not as bright.

the straps on your backpack brushes against your leg as you went reaching inside.

inside your bag, you felt your camera and took it out.

you snapped pictures of the trees making a silhouette with the sun.

after a few pictures, you carefully placed your camera back inside and took out the pictures.

the pictures gave you a warm feeling inside, but after the fight, that feeling seemed to go away.

you looked at the scenery, the tall trees, your best friend beverly, richie..

it was quiet, it was nice.

while admiring the environment around you, something taps your shoulder...

~~
bill's pov
~~

richie has messed up enough.

he was so insensitive about y/n and her mom, he and y/n had a loud argument upstairs, and i hated it.

after richie punched me, i could see y/n on her bike in the corner of my eye.

i punched him back, making his glasses fly off his face.

he looked scared, but not of me..

right after, he got up picked up hid glasses and rode off on his bike.

"where's he going?" bev asked me.

"i don't know." eddie answered.

a/n: it took me so long to write this shitty chapter because of all the schoolwork :/ but i'll update more because i'm getting a break from school next week! yesss