🔟➕3️⃣

3:43 at benny's house

~~
y/n's pov
~~

"richie and i will get stan. you two can get beverly and mike." you said

"okay y/n. just make sure richie doesn't try anything on you."

"no promises eds." richie interrupts, smiling.

you smack his forehead and get onto your bike.

"stan told me he'd be at the temple later. lets check if he's there." you said.

"no, let's check his house." richie said.

"you really think he's at his house when he specifically told me he's gonna be at the te-"

"yes, i do." he said

"fine, then you check his house and i'll check the temple. they're only a few blocks away, so you can go to the temple when you realize he isn't there."

"maybe i will."

~~
richie's pov
~~

y/n started riding to the temple as i rode to stan's house.

mr. uris was outside fixing the front door, which got its hinges loose.

"hi mr. uris, is stan the man inside?" i said pointing finger guns.

"n-no richie, he's at the temple studying."

"ah-okay, thanks stan the man's dad !" i say waving goodbye.

he sighed as i got onto my bike and started my way to the temple.

~~
stan's pov
~~

the time was getting closer and closer to 7, so i decided to go to y/n's house before it got too late.

i went to the book shelf to put my book away, almost ready to leave, until i saw that painting.

i covered the side of my face.

that painting was freaky. who would even want that in your house? or anywhere?

once i got past it, i uncovered my face sliding the book back into place.

as i heard the book's spine hit the wall, there was a thud that startled me.

i looked back to see the painting face down on the floor.

the painting was freaky, but i couldn't just leave it there. i picked it up and placed it back on the wall.

i start to walk out the door until i hear shuffling behind me.

after i turned around, i was face to face with the lady on the painting.

she had rows of teeth, the smallest eyes, and a misshapen, long face.

i turned to the door, opened it as fast as i could, and slammed it.

when i turned back, the first thing i saw was a small figure.

"stan!"

a/n: i love you guys so much like really 😭 y'all make me so happy with your positive ass comment and make my heart melt !! 😭♥️♥️ sorry for not updating, school's a bust, i have some drafts saved and completed so i'll try updating more ! ♥️