4️⃣

(hey guys, if you start thinking that bill ends up with the reader, DON'T WORRY. more character developments/settings will happen in the story, also because the story literally has "richie x reader" in the title soooo yeah! byezz!)

~~
bill's pov
~~
5:55 p.m. at your house
you walk into the kitchen to see your mom washing some dishes.

"h-hey mom."

"hey bills! how was your day?" she says keeping her eyes on the dishes.

"it was good. i'm gonna go to y/n's house if that's okay," you say as you walk up the stairs.

but as i throw my backpack on the last step of the stairs, my mom puts down the plate she's currently washing, takes off her rubber gloves, and runs towards me excitedly.

"oh! billy! i almost forgot to tell you! i signed you and y/n up for a summer camp!! isn't that gonna be fun! it starts tomorrow, so tell her when you go over." she says smiling from ear to ear

really? summer camp? ugh. "y-yeah, that'll be great. tha-thanks mom. i will."

as you ride over to y/n's house you start thinking about the summer camp. at least my best friend will be there with me.
~~
richie's pov
~~
fuck you dad.

your dad just made you sign up for a stupid summer camp. he said i "wasn't doing enough" this summer. like shut up for once!
~~
bev's pov
~~
i need to do something to get away from my dad this summer.

you dig in your bag for that flyer you took from the bulletin board at school. after a few minutes of searching and throwing away some books as you look, you finally found it.

SUMMER CAMP
AGES 13-16
OPEN EVERYDAY AT CITY HALL
MEET NEW FRIENDS, DO FUN ACTIVITIES, AND SPEND YOUR SUMMER HERE!

you observe the flyer once again. at least i can use this to get away from him...

~~
y/n's pov
~~
bill walks into the house.

"honeyy!! i'm h-home!!" he says smiling. you giggle as you put on a sweatshirt he bought for your birthday a year ago.

he turns on your tv and as he's flipping through the channels, he says "so my mom signed us up for summer camp. we can skip, if you want."

"REALLY??? DUDE I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO ONE OF THOSE! I'M SO EXCITEDDD! WHEN DOES IT STA-" i scream as i jump onto the couch from behind, but mid-sentence, richie comes in and says "woah, why so loud?" his eyes widened.

"ME 'ND BILL ARE GOING TO SUMMER CAMP!" i screeched.

"really? my dad signed me up for it too. we don't have to go though, y'know it's not mandatory to go everyday right?"

"i know. but i'm still making you guys tag along." they both start whining. "hey, i'll sign up stan, eddie, and everyone else up for the camp too. we'll sign in once and go to there when we have nothing else to do. on other days, we can do whatever you guys want. deal?"

"fine." bill says, not looking away from the tv. "i guess so." richie says also with his eyes glued to the tv.

after about 10 minutes, stan, eddie, ben, bev, and another kid named mike arrive at my house. bev introduces us to him. she said that he was in a rock war with henry bowers and his gang.

i told them about the summer camp and they didn't really seem to mind. mike said that he'd sign up too.

"so what are we doing tomorrow guys?" bev asked.

"quarry,"
"i'll go wherever,"
"i don't care,"
"arcade,"
"bill's house."
"neibolt street,"

"summer camp it is!!" i say with my finger in the air.

"ughhhh!" bill rolls his eyes.

"hey! if you guys can't decide on one thing, then we're going to the camp. unless you can make everyone decide on ONE THING, then we won't go." i snap back.

"fine, we'll go to the city hall tomorrow. just remember this won't happen everyday." bill sighs.

"alrighty." i say with a grin.

9:37 a.m. at bill's house
"bill! why do you always have to make us late for everything!?!" i screamed.

bill yells from his room, "I TH-THOUGHT YOU WERE S-ST-STILL GETTING READY! I'M W-WAITING FOR YOU DUDE!"

"THEN LETS GO! COME DOWN HERE! THEY'RE PROBABLY WAITING FOR US AT CITY HALL!" i yelled even louder.
~~
bev's pov
~~
me, richie, stan, eddie, ben, and mike have been waiting at the front of city hall for over 20 minutes now.

"where the hell are they?" i ask richie. eddie answers for him saying "they argue a lot in the morning, they're probably fighting right about now. but they should be on their way."

and why would they be arguing in the morning?... together? huh.

i tap stan on the shoulder, "h-hey, are bill and y/n, like, dating or something?" he turns back and responds. "huh? oh, no, their parents are just really good friends so she's staying over at his house for a while."

"oh okay, thanks stan." he nods and looks around for them again.

i guess richie overheard our conversation because right after he came over to me and said, "of course they're not dating. me and y/n have been fuck buddies for months now." i cover my mouth trying to avoid spitting out the hue gulp of water i just took.
~~
richie's pov
~~
after a few more minutes of waiting, bill and    y/n finally arrive.

"so what's first?" she asks with her hands on her waist. i think she looked really nice today.

eddie starts reading off the agenda.

"uhh, there's this cultural dance thing where we have to learn different dances from different countries. that'll be fun."

i hit him on the arm. "hey, it's not gonna be fun if you keep making it not fun. at least we'll still get to spend our whole summer together when there's nothing to do."

"i'm with hot stuff on whatever. at least i get to see her cute self as she sees mine." he says nodding and winking.

"shut up rich. let's just go."

you guys all walk into the hall talking about bowers and his gang, eddie bring up aids, richie brings up the arcade bragging about street fighter, and i just listen to them talk about their opinions on the way. i smile on the inside.

i'm so lucky to have them. and yes, even richie.

as we get to the main room, we all sit down near each other, with richie on the seat to my right, and bev sitting on my left.

"hi everybody! so i'm suzie, the counselor. i'll be in change of most of the activities here."

she's really tall. probably over six feet. i stare at her structure until richie pulls my arm saying,

"the only person you're supposed to be looking at like that is me." i push his leg.

"just pay attention frog-face. to what suzie's saying or else you're gonna be wandering around not knowing what to do doofus."

"who's suzie?" richie replies laughing.

i giggle and flick his head.

as suzie was introducing herself, it was hard trying to keep my head up because of how boring her life was.

really, like who the hell knits socks instead of watching movies? c'mon suzie, get your life together.

(I BETTER NOT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THE RAW INTERVIEW WITH WYATT)

but then when she told us what we're gonna he doing, and who i'm doing it with, my head jerked up as the words left her mouth...

a/n: spicy? i'm thinking yes!! ;)) well maybe, still thinking. :))) but comment what you want in the story, and what you think so far! love the ones who read my stuff! 🖤