First day of school

*ello everyone reading this.. Umm this is my first serious book so please give me feed back. I PROMISE to update atleast 3 times a week sometimes I might even write everyday, who knows... I seriously need feedback and any advice please* Please don't knock this whole book if you thought this chapter sucked... please keep in mind that things are ALWAYS slow in the beggining but things will get better :)

Vote please!

Hannah's POV

Tomorrow is my first day of school and I don't know whether I should be nervous or excited. I just moved to new york from California a month ago and I hate this place, there is too much noise. My dad found a better job in the city so we had to move here. I am now enrolled into a school FULL of werewolves... just what I need, a reminder of what I am. Yeah I'm a werewolf.. a freaking werewolf! like a DOG! Not that I hate being a werewolf its just weird that's all. The thing about being a werewolf is that you don't change or anything like that, you have a wolf inside you that you bring out whenever you please. It's like your two people and you can take out your wolf anytime you want. I love my wolf, she is beautiful with brown fluffy fur. When I was little I would put bows and frilly things like that in her fur but she didn't mind. Her name is Carmisa, she is my best friend and everything to me.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hannah" My dad said cracking the door open slightly.

I sighed " Yes?"

"Hannah, can I speak to you for a minute?"

"Umm.. yeah sure dad"

He walked to my bed and sat down, I folded my hands in my lap.

"Hannah, I just wanted to wish you good-luck on your first day of school"

I smiled "Thanks dad"

He frowned and then quickly covered it up with a smile. 'hmmm I wonder whats up with him' I thought to myself.

"Well I should let you sleep, Goodnight Hannah banana" I smiled at the nickname my father gave me when I was a baby.

"Goodnight Dad"

He kissed my forehead and left me alone with my thoughts

I stared at the ceiling for what seemed like an eternity before I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring "Beep! Beep! Beep!" I groaned and got out of bed. Looking at the time I realized it was 7:15 am "Shoot" I muttered. I so did not want to be late on my first day.

I walked to the bathroom, took a shower, and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror, 'Hmm not bad' I thought to myself. I had dark brown wavy hair that reached my navel, just like my mom. I also got my hazel/green eyes from my mom. I have tan skin thanks to the Californian sun. I'm slim but I had curves alright. I have a tattoo of a rattle snack on my thigh (Dad was a little pissed when he saw it.. but hey! It is MY body) I have a few piercings.. I have my belly button pierced, 3 holes in each ear and a nose ring I never wear.. what?! I'm not afraid of a little pain. I walked to my closet in just a towel and tried to find something cute to wear. I decided on a black tank top and a white cardigan with black skinny jeans and converse sneakers. I looked pretty good. I let my still damp hair to air dry. I smiled in the mirror, stood straight and confident.. it was time to give that school a little hell.

I sprinted down the stairs almost landing on my face.

Dad looked up from his coffee and chuckled

I scowled at him.. I did't have time for his silly morning games.

As I looked at my dad I realized just how tired he really was. I mean he's a man in his mid forties working his butt of in a big company just to support us. I looked at his face, my father is handsome, that I can't deny. He has big chocolate eyes that remind you of chocolate syrup. His jet black hair and 5 o'clock shadow make him that more attractive. I saw him smile and look at me funny so I did the same. "What? do I have a milk mustache again?" He asked while wiping his face. I shook my head and just smiled at him "Can't I think about how handsome my father is in peace?" I asked a smile playing on my lips. He blushed and said "Oh shucks". I giggled 'My dad is such a dork sometimes, but he's my dork'