"Oh don't worry, Negan has a full load of prisoners for you guys to have a go at," the blonde assured her. "How are the others?"

"Carson is fixing up Simon just fine, and Paula is more annoyed than anything." Arat laughed. "Donnie's doting on her like she's a paraplegic. She begged me to take her back with me, but when Primo showed up with the kids I ran away from the dogpile."

Daphne grinned. "I'm imagining a doting Donnie and it is glorious," she said, and Gavin strode up as Negan directed the rest of the Saviors up front.

"Hey, Arat," he greeted, and she clapped him on the back.

"Still in one piece, old man?" she teased.

"Running low on Krazy Glue to hold me together," he retorted, and then his expression changed back to business. "I'm going to take my guys back to the outpost since you're here." He nodded to Arat. "We'll take the empty trailer with us and your crew can escort the goods home."

"Sounds good," she replied, and patted the side of the trailer.

"You girls done your fuckin' hen party?" Negan called from the truck, banging on the door again.

"Cluck cluck!" Daphne cried, and revved the engine.

The crowd awaiting them back at the Sanctuary was immense

The crowd awaiting them back at the Sanctuary was immense. Word had gotten around about the Nomads, and everyone wanted a glimpse of the action.

A man in a white coat stood at the forefront with a hard expression on his face. Daphne studied him as she exited the vehicle, hoping he had a better bedside manner than this.

Negan strutted around his truck, swinging Lucille and banging his hand on the side of the trailer. The crowd started towards him, Saviors with guns creating a semicircle around the trailer door.

"Ready for some fresh fuckin' meat?" Negan grinned as he opened the door. "Come on out, fuckwads!" He banged on the metal siding again. "Don't make me come in there you get you!" His voice was a menacing singsong, and a Nomad appeared at the door, pale faced and wide eyed.

Negan reached out and jerked the guy forward, toppling him to the ground. Fat Joey hauled him up by the back of his shirt and started to lead him away.

"Welcome to the Sanctuary, cunts!" Negan spanked one of the Nomads on his way by, Saviors stepping forward to escort them inside. "We have a zero tolerance policy for rape around here, so be sure you'll get a warm fuckin' welcome!"

"Dr. Carson?" Daphne called, catching the doctor's attention as the crowd pushed closer to Negan. He turned and approached her.

"You're Daphne?" he asked, running a hand through his thinning hair.

"The one and only," she said with a smile, and extended her hand. "I'm sorry I haven't come to introduce myself yet."

"No apologies." He shook her hand firmly. "I suppose I should be thanking you, for stopping Dwight and Sherry from framing me."

"You can thank me by helping these women." She motioned to the trailer behind her. "You don't happen to have some female help? I know beggars can't be choosers, but..." She didn't really know how to finish the sentence, but Carson seemed to understand.

"I can get some help," he replied.

Daphne caught Negan's eye and inclined her head to her vehicle, and he responded with a nod.

"Alright friends, back to work!" He waved an arm as the last of the prisoners were herded inside. "This place ain't gonna run it-fuckin'-self!" He strode over to Daphne as the crowd dispersed, Arat in tow.

Carson returned with four women, quietly briefing them on the situation. They nodded in understanding and a brunette woman who looked about twenty stepped forward, extending her hand.

"I'm Ariadne," she said, and Daphne shook, replying with her own introduction. "May I?" Ariadne motioned to the trailer and the blonde nodded, stepping aside.

"Keep me posted, Carson, yeah?" Arat asked, and the doctor nodded. "Paula's crew is organizing a few rooms upstairs for them."

"Let's fuckin' jet," Negan said, motioning for his lieutenants to follow him. "Time for a pre-game drink."

"Game?" Daphne inquired, long strides keeping up with the duo.

"The final fuckin' part of your initiation, babe." Negan smirked, and opened the door, bowing gentlemanly and motioning her in with Lucille. "After you, Madam."