Chapter 22- The Player and The Nerd

I woke up my hair like a bush, as always. I got up fixed myself up, wearing a tank top and some shorts. I also straightened my hair, highlighting the entire look. I stared in the mirror and striked a pose and laughed."Perfect." I mumbled.

I skipped downstairs to the wonderful smell of bacon and eggs and smiled. Mom was in the kitchen setting plates. "Breakfast, darling." She shot a nice smile. I sat down and inhaled the savoring smell.

"Mom...this smells so good." I said. I picked up my forked and rigged in the eggs. Then I ate my bacon. "Breakfast was delicious, mom." I gave her quick kiss on the cheek and left outside.

I met Kendall out there who was leaning against a wall. "Mary." He said looking up from his phone and smirked. He hugged me gently, and I blushed. "Kendall..." I mumbled, inhaling the smell of vanilla and guy body deodorant. What? Yes I know I am weird, ok?

Kendall walked over to his car and opened the door. "M' lady..." I smiled and laughed. I hopped in the passenger side. "Off to school we go?" I asked. He nodded.

He started the car and we drove away.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked in and went to my locker. Gosh, it feels like forever since we had school...or since I actually tutored Kendall. I opened up my locker and grabbed a couple of my books. I went to my geometry class.

Mr.Lanal welcomed everyone and wrote the assignment on the board. We finished the rest of class and I had homework, as always.

Seems like an ordinary day. Lacey hopped up to me. "You and Kendall sitting in a tree..." She said squealing. I rolled my eyes, "Yes Lacey. You act like a little kid ." Me and her laughed.

"So anything new?"

"Well besides hooking up, no." Lacey frowned.

"Well, you didn't have to get all boring on me." She nudged my arm. I smiled.

Kendall walked down the hallway. Him and his friends was walking down the hallway laughing. Kendall winked at me as he walked by, making me roll my eyes at the gesture.

Lacey nudged me again. "Ooooooohhhhh." She said, I laughed at her over dramatic response. I head to math class that I dread everytime I go to school.

"Yippi...math." I said, plopping a down in a seat. "good morning class!" Everyone mumbled a greeting back.

The rest of class was really boring. It seemed like forever before the bell rang for school to be over. I walked out the front door and saw Kendall, waiting by his car. He smiled when he saw me, making more butterflies erupt. Gah, why must he do this to me?

"Ready?"

"Of course."

I got in and we drove off once again. What does this make me and Kendall? Are we dating, without even saying? I shyly blush at the thought of me and him together. Yes, I know that not too long ago, I was totally against the idea, but I think that Kendall proved his self.

Kendall stopped by my house and opened my door for me. He gave me a kiss and I went in. "Bye." I said. Me and Kendall, together. Pfff I could've never guess that me and him would end up together. The short time we had together, was worth it in my opinion. He may have won me over with his player charms, but I think Kendall has changed.

"Bye."

"I...love you." I confess. Maybe I do love this Kendall. Even if I don't fully know now, I can learn overtime to love him more. Even though he was a mere crush, I want to give him the chance to prove he actually wants I be with me. Whatever made him change, I like it.

Kendall gave a surprised look but then it settled into a smirk.

"Love you too." He says boyishly. He bites his lip nervously. I don't think he's too use to the thought of saying it. The player with the nerd. What more of a messed up pair can we be?

Then I closed the door and melted into the words I said.

I. Love. You.

THE END
____________________________________________________________

Hey my fellow followers and readers!! I hoped you guys enjoyed the story. I know that they were short chapters. But I really do hope you liked it!!!! I put a lot of effort into it *wipes sweat* so please VOTE, FOLLOW, READ!!!

And I luv you guuuuyyyyysssss :D