Chapter 14- Double Date

{Mary's P.O.V}

So here I am, with Kendall. Being his "girlfriend". On a double date...with his cousin. Nothing could get worst.

"This is a nice place." Mark said. My eyes stayed glued to the ground for awhile. "Don't you think Mary?" Mark asked me. I glanced up, looking at him. He wasn't bad looking. He had brown wavy hair, and a chissled face. I can tell you that Kendall gets his looks from his family. I wonder what the rest of his family looks like. Probably look like super models.

I nodded. Mark's girlfriend had browns wavy and wore a blue tank top with jeans. And her name was, Rachel. She seemed nice from her friendly vibe she gave off.

We all sat down at a table. First of all, the restaurant were at is, Gatti's. According to Mark, it's a nice place.

Not in my opinion. It was just a child place. I guess if you enjoy childish entertainment then, this place is perfect. I frowned as I looked around and saw little kids playing on the equipment and arcade games.

I laughed to myself. "Okay, here's our table." Mark said. I sat down from across Kendall.

This "date" better be worth my 20 bucks. I stabbed at the table with my fork, bored. "May I help you all?" An older looking waitress asked, with a smile. Mark nodded.

"Yes, we would like a large pepperoni pizza." Mark said. The waitress nodded, writing down what was said and walked away. I glanced up Kendall, who was staring in space.

Man, this is more worse than babysitting, and I hate doing that.

I really need to talk to Kendall about something. A way to get out of here. "Kendall can I talk to you, in private?" I said. He nodded and we both excused ourselves from the table.

I went over to a empty corner that had an out of order arcade game.

"Kendall, I do not like this at all." I said, crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, and you think I do?"

"I want out of here, so we're going to have to make up an excuse or something." I said. How does Mark enjoy this?

"Well, what kinda excuse can we freaking make? We're in Gatti's  for godsake!" Kendall said.

"We could say we have to go to another place." I offered. Kendall looked at me for a second, and then nodded. "Alright." He said, with uncertainity in his voice. Well, it's better then this place.

We both sat down and smiled. Mark was shoving pizza in his mouth. I pretended to look at my watch.

"Oh, look at the time, right Kendall?" I asked, with a nervous smile. Kendall nodded. "Uh, yeah, we should get goin-"

"But you just got here." Mark said quickly.

"Well, uh-"

"We have to go to my cousins birthday party!" I said, nervously. Really? How lame is that excuse?

"Okay then." Mark said with a shrug. Wow, he actually bought it.

I heaved a sigh and got up from the table.

"My twenty bucks." I said, as soon as we walked out. Kendall rolled his eyes and plopped it down in my hand. "I hate you." He said. I laughed and punched him in the shoulder.