Chapter 12- Shopping

Friday is finally here!!! Time to relax and sleep...and...come to think of it, I have nothing to do. Hey maybe me and lacy could hang out! We hardly ever do it seems like.

I picked up my phone and sent her a message.

Wanna hang out?

Sorry I'm busy

I frowned and sighed. Nothing to do, nothing to do. I paced around the room. I could always just go shopping. I smiled at that idea. Shopping is fun, well for me atleast.

"Mom, is it okay if I go shopping at the mall?" I asked. She smiled. "Of course, I need to shop too so let's go." She said. We both grabbed our stuff and headed out.

~*~*~*~*~*

"What do you think of this?" Mom asked, twirling a shirt. It was a light shade of pink and the sleeves were lacy and there was little gems on top. I smiled. "It looks awesome." Mom put it in out cart, which was halfway filled by now. Oops, me and mom's fashion sense. Oh well, girls need clothes, am I right?

"Mom, I think it's about time to pay for all this stuff." I eyed at the cart. Mom laughed. "Yeah, I think I got a little carried away."she said pushing the cart away.

I was giddy with excitement to get all this new clothes. It was like, last Christmas I got one outfit. I love shopping though. Getting new clothes is like a being a brand new person to me.

The cashier look annoyed of how much clothes we had. She finally was done after 10 minutes. We grabbed the bags. "Have a nice day." She said with a bland voice. I rolled my eyes.

Mom smiled. "I love getting you new clothes." She said. I smiled. "Yeah, it's nice to get some every once in a while, out with the old and in with the new." I said. "I also needed the clothes!" She exclaimed. Mom, trying to be in with teen trends. That's why I love her.

We packed all the stuff in the back seat. We looked like we lived in the car. I'm not even joking. We had like 50 bags in the back. How did she afford all this?

After a long drive we finally pulled into our driveway. "So, how's you and the Kendall boy?" Mom asked, grabbing a couple of bags.

"Real pain in the butt." I replied and we both laughed. That, is true.

I ran inside and up the stairs. I jumped on the bed. A pain in the butt...maybe. I

___________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading!! I really love writing this and coming up with more ideas. Anyways I'll will be writing more but the chapters are going to be shorter. Please vot, read, and follow!!!