numero nueve

"Jimin, you can't just follow me everywhere." Jungkook whispered to the ghostly figure next to him as he entered the college campus. "I thought I wasn't supposed to be able to see you anyway." Jungkook blew a part of his long fringe out of his eyes.

"Naturally, you wouldn't but I can make myself appear to specific people when I want them to see me, when not in human form of course. And hell yes I can follow you everywhere and I fucking will." Jimin crossed his arms.

"Whatever, Jimin." Jungkook's eyes widened when a student stared at him awkwardly. 

"Oh yeah also, other people can't see me so be aware of when you talk to me, it'll look like you're talking to no one." Jimin giggled, the giggle Jungkook remembered of so vividly. 

"Well that's a great piece of information I could've known earlier, but no you're a dumbass." Jungkook mumbled.

"I'm the dumbass? You're deadass talking to yourself in the eyes of other people, don't call me the dumbass." 

"Ugh, let me go to class." Jungkook tried escaping the Wisp.

"I think I'll join you." Jimin smiled innocently. 

The hours went by slowly and Jimin's company didn't make it any better. He was so distracting, back hugging Jungkook and whispering things in his ear. Jungkook would've responded to everything if he wasn't in class. 

"Jimin, stop... please." Jungkook said to the Wisp caressing his arm. 

"Why?" Jimin laid his head against Jungkook's arm, still running his fingertips along the smooth skin.

"Because I'm in class. We can go out to eat later and I'm all yours or whatever." 

"You're no fun."

"I'm in school, there's nothing fun about it." Jungkook remained quiet. 

Jimin chuckled. 

"Fine, I'll leave you alone. I have someone I need to talk to anyway." Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair and disappeared from the room. Jungkook melted right there in his seat letting out a sigh.

"This is gonna be a long day..."

~

"TAEHYUNG! CHANYEOL!" Jimin screamed in search of his friends. 

"Jimin, chill." Chanyeol rolled his eyes appearing in front of Jimin. 

'Where's Taehyung? I want to talk to you guys."

"I'm here! I'm here! Sorry I'm late!" Taehyung jumped down from the balcony on the second floor. 

"It's working, Tae!" Jimin ran into Taehyung's embrace.

"What's working?" Chanyeol inquired, oblivious to the situation.

"OH MY GOD JIMINIEEEEEE!" Taehyung jumped up and down.

"What's going-" Chanyeol started.

"He said he wanted to meetup later and go get something to eat so no human form for me for now."

"What's going on!?!"

The two 95ers looked at Chanyeol, forgetting he had no idea of the situation.

"Right so..." Jimin went to explain everything about Jungkook. No details were left out: Jimin talked about how they used to date until he killed himself, how he met Taehyung and everything that's happened leading up to this point. He spoke rather happily considering the situation, making Chanyeol laugh.

"So now I'm here telling you everything that happened between me and Jungkook." Jimin cracked a smile.

"Right... well I hope things are solved for you guys." Chanyeol chuckled nervously not knowing what else to say.

"Say, Jimin..." Taehyung started. "Do you think you still have feelings for this Jungkook guy? I mean you talked about how you were super clingy to him..."

"No! I just wanted to make him uncomfortable I guess..." A light blush spread across Jimin's milky skin. 

"Ooo~ Jimin's got a crush? Again technically?" Jimin slapped Chanyeol. 

"NO! I DON'T!" 

"Right... well I've got a date with... Baekhyun so later." Chanyeol turned to leave when Taehyung spun him around by his shoulders.

"yOU wHat fAM? YoU dIdnT eVen bOTheR tO TeLL mE?" Taehyung said and pouted.

"Well..." Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck. "Fuck off, Tae. Jimin, if you are even thinking of saying something, don't." Chanyeol jogged away.

"Okie dokie?" Jimin chuckled.