Chapter 7

We went to the bowling alley right down the street. It was a really nice bowling alley too. It had real couches and all of the lanes were top notch. There's a little food stand, a little bar, an arcade, and 32 alleys. The place did cosmic bowling which was disco lights and black lights which made any white that you wore light up. The boys looked like they were 5 year olds entering Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. I thought it was funny.

Zayn lost the rock papers sizzles shoot in the car so he had to pay for bowling. We got our shoes and the man told us we were in lane 17. I slipped on the very unattractive bowling shoes and picked out the balls. Harry was pretending that they were boobs, and got slapped by Katie. Hoestly. Thought it wad the funniest thing ever. Niall and I were doubled over laughing.

Once our little laughing fit was over, Harry placed the balls in the holder and entered our names. We shared two lanes so we split up. It was , Harry, Katie, and Zayn on one lane, and Niall, Liam, Louis and I on the other. We promised that the second game we would shake it up name wise. Louis and Harry were having fun with the whole black light thing and were dancing. I could help but giggle with Niall.

I was up first for my lane. Now, not to brag or anything but I'm actually really good at bowling. My dad takes me alot. "Babe. If you get a strike I'll give you a kiss." Louis said. I turned around and looked at him. "I have a better idea. How about EVERY strike i get, you have to kiss me." He smiled cheekily and looked over at Harry. Harry shrugged and Louis nodded. "Alright your own." He held out his hand. "Hope you brought chapstick." I shook his hand and went o get my ball.

I have a weird bowling form. I bring my arm all the way back and I bend down on one leg and stick my thumb up in the direction I want it to go. I went through my form and what do you know? I get a strike. I pumped my fist in the air and let out a 'Whoop!'. I looked back at Louis who had his jaw dropped. Niall was laughing his ass off. I walked over to him and puckered up. "I believe that you owe me something?" I giggled. He shook his head and gave me a kiss. "Blah. Save the kisses for after." Liam gagged. I stuck my tongue out as Niall went to bowl. I watched Katie go from the other isle and laughed as she epically failed and it fell in the gutur. Both times. She pouted and went over to Harry.

I giggled and Louis wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me between his legs. I smiled and leaned my head against his chin. "You guys are absolutely adorable together." Katie gushed. She was sitting on Harry's lap. I smiled and snacked on the nachos that Niall had bought. We finished our first game and were sitting around the little table, snacking on whatever food was there. All the boys were hungry. Oh and by the way, I won the first game. I got 5 kisses.

"Do you guys want to do one more game?" Liam asked. I shook my head no. "I agree with Paige I'm super tired." Zayn said. A round of "yeah" and "me too" went around. "Oh Louis when is your parents coming in?" Niall asked with a mouthful of nachos. I giggled and looked at him. "They won't be in till about 8 pm. Oh and Paige were going to dinner with them." I nodded my head and played with my thumbs. When I'm nervous that's what I do. He saw my nervousness and rubbed my back. "Don't worry. They're gonna love you!" He smiled. I kissed him quick and stood up. "Alright boys. Should we go home?" They all nodded and went to return their shoes. Louis took mine and Katie and I went to the bathroom quick.

The car ride home consisted of Niall and Liam arguing over what they should do tonight. Zayn was furiously tapping away on his phone while Harry, Louis and Katie were in a conversation. Might as well find out what's bugging Zayn. "Uh Zayn I think if you tap any harder you might crack the screen." He sent me a glare that only caused me to giggle. "This stupid logo quiz doesn't register my fingers and i keep getting points off." I started to laugh at how childish he was acting. He smiled and joined in my laughter.