Chapter Thirteen

Nabilah found herself following the running Kiitan. That girl was a fast runner. She didn't stop until she got to the basketball court and for once, the self conscious Kiitan couldn't care less about the numerous stares she was getting.

     She stopped running only when she got to the empty basketball court. Kiitan wanted to be left alone. She had had enough problems to deal with. Kiitan sat on the pavement and allowed the tears to flow freely.

  "Kiitan,what is the problem? Nabilah asked from behind
Shocked,Kiitan turned slowly to face the speaker. She had no idea she was followed. Kiitan opened her mouth to speak but she didn't seem to have the right words.

   After a lot of consoling from Nabilah,Kiitan finally spoke
" I can't believe I am such a fool. I did it to create an impression but they knew all along. I'm the most foolish person ever!" She said in between sobs

  "What happened? Were they not just gisting? Its a normal thing for them to gist na" Nabilah said totally oblivious of the situation

  "Do you remember the time I asked you to loan me for a party?. Nabilah nodded in response
"After getting the dress,I had to compliment it with jeweleries. So I borrowed from Moyin. Unfortunately, it got lost at the party and I had to replace it with my school fees"

Nabilah gasped in shock. She knew Kiitan did crazy things just to feel among but she didn't know she could go as far as using her school Fees.
*********
   Tooke stared at the stick in shock and disbelief. The pack had stated that the stick will change colour and it did.

Holy crap! She was pregnant!

    It hurt the more because she remembered a scenario where Kolade's course mate had accepted a scenario. He had called him names and swore that nothing of such will happen to him.

That simply means he's not going to accept this baby

    It means he would cut contact with her. She would have to drop out. She would be suspended from students fellowship. She would become an object of mockery.

Her parents,she had let them down. They definitely won't be proud of her. She thought of approach on of the experienced big girls on campus. They would surely have  a way with their numerous sex with sugar daddies and other clients but she knew they'd be shock to see that a regular Church attended is pregnant and mock her.

  Picking up her Samsung Galaxy Core,she began to navigate "how to have an abortion"
>>>>>>>
Vote
Comment
share
Tag friends to read
*********
Nigerian books to read
Agent Dami frostyella
Falling essymofe
Ebun RuthieEbun
Never forgotten franteek