Cottage

"Jungsoo?!" A slender yet soft palm pressed tightly against my lips, causing my vocals to halt in their place, right there. "Shush, I'm helping you." She whispered, now letting that hand drop and  turning his figure around to face her."how did you-"

"Your dad is after y/n" Cutting him off in between his sentence, she horrifically explained, keeping her tone very low, something only a vampire could hear. "Go to her, tell her everything, just do something please." She added. "Something to get her out of this mess" A pair of two crimson eyes pierced into his, having a very miserable touch to them. "Where is she? and where is father?" A very regretful and full of disappointment, sigh, slipped off his lips, calming the tensed up muscles a bit. "Y/n is home, but i saw your father advancing towards her." She heavily breathed, indeed very concerned. "Jungkook she's in great danger. You have no idea what that old man is up to. Please, come with me." Very politely, she asked once again, persuading the boy enough to attempt the daring action of entering his fathers dungeon of darkness or also his so called room and look for the rectangle shaped technologic device, his phone that had also been captured by the keeper.

"Whats the plan?" Landing perfectly on his two strong feet, they both gave it their all and shot towards his best friends house, planning their rescue mission. "Have you texted her?"

~Jungkook's POV~

Shaking my head gently, my hand reached my pocket to grab my phone, in the intention to text my now in danger best friend.

Text would take too long. Ill just call her

"Hello?!"

"Y/n theres no time to explain. Be at the park near the woods in 5 minutes. This is our last chance."

"What- Hello?!"

Hanging up very abruptly, I gave a thought to what i was about to do.

I have to keep her safe.

"We're here!"Catching her breathe slowly, she exclaimed, her eyes scanning the area in search of y/n. "Jungkook i'll go now. Please help my best friend, I trust you." Passing a last reassuring smile, quickly reaching for my slender body, her arms wrapped around it, making my flush a little in embarrassment . "Ill take care of here." Giving me one last cheer, the girl was nowhere to be seen, almost as if she disappeared into thin air.

~Y/n's POV~

"Where are you going?!" He yelled in his raspy yet attractive voice, questioning my sudden actions, as my two feet swore of not halting even for a split second, hysterically running towards the area my best friend has been exiled to.

~Jungkook's POV~

Within 5 minutes, a sighting of a short, running, girl could be clearly taken into notice as my overly sensitive hearing was able to catch on to her heavy breathing, caused from running, even with the excessive distance between us.

A huge distance.

Those tiny yet strong legs ran and ran until my black ebony hair could be clearly viewed. Her figure came close to me, standing besides me, showing me those big brown doe eyes, making my heart melt right into my chest.

Without waiting another second, my limbs stretched, grabbing her waist gently, pulling her into my arms. She felt so warm and her heart was beating as if it would come out any second. Not having a single clue about the situation or even how to react when a "homo sapien" initiates skinship, her chubby physique was frigid, frozen in place. "J-ju-ungkook" slipped off those cherry red lips, very finely, as if sounding like a mumble.

"Just stay like this please." Her heart not halting its extra fast raciness, my physique did not stop either, not letting her out of my ice cold, strong grip, wanting to hold on to her, day in day out, till the end of her life, till the end of time.