Band practice

~Jungkook's POV~

I was sitting on my desk as Y/n came in smiling, leaving me confused. She smiled at me widely even after what happened a day ago. I thought it would be awkward but everything was the same. "Jungkook-ah!" She cheered as she made her way towards the seat next to me. "Y-y/n?" My eyes showed disbelief. "Is something wrong?" She raised an eye brow at me. "U-uh n-no, n-no-othing! Sit down." I chuckled nervously.

Y/n and I were walking home together from school. We were starting to become really close. But one thing that still bothered me was her blood. I still wanted it so bad. I could go to any extent. I had to do it otherwise i would die of thirst. But i still had sometime before i could make my move.

The guys had called us to the studio because we had to practice.

Me and y/n walked as we talked about each others interests and hobbies. "Well I have been dancing since i was 5." She finished which left me with shocked eyes. "Woah! Seriously? Thats amazing! I can see where you got that from." I smirked as she turned to me, with a sarcastic look. "What? Who are you talking about?" She laughed. "You know who! Jung Hoseok!"

After chatting with her, it was clear that she was a cutie with an amazing personality. "Hello? Jungkook?!!" I saw a hand waving in front of me. I zoned out. "Uh yeah! Sorry i zoned out." She frowned. "Okay now tell me something about you!" She asked. What could i possibly tell her about me. That i am a blood sucking beast. Or i tempt for her blood?

"I am the only child and i live with my father." My heart hurt, when i mentioned that i live with my father only. Mom. I missed her a lot. And seeing y/n made me miss her even more. Y/n and mom had something in common that i didn't know of. I held her hand without even noticing and she didn't do anything.

A few seconds later, i felt that her hand was sweating. She was sweating. The fact that hurt me even more was that she found me Intimidating. I knew because whenever she would be with me, she would sweat a lot and would be shivering. "Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Am i really that intimidating?" I asked her with a playful face. "Uh n-no.." "Hun, your had is sweating." I said while laughing. She quickly took her hand away causing me to frown. "Cutie." I mumbled to myself. "Can you stop calling me that?" She asked as she frowned. "Nope. Cutie cutie cutie cutie." I teased. She smacked my shoulder with her tiny fist. Surprisingly, it was pretty strong and it hurt. "Ouch! What was that for?!" I asked as i howled in pain. "For calling me a cutie!" She said with a confident face. "Cutie!" I teased again. This time, she attacked me. She jumped over me. I lost my balance, causing me to fall. She fell over me. Our eyes met for a few seconds, our faces just inches apart, making it awkward, for a few seconds though. Best then we burst out into a laughter. "You might be a cutie but you sure are tough!" I said as she flicked her hair.

"What took you so long?" Jimin asked while smirking. "Oh shut up! let them be! they were probably working out...on each other." Namjoon added. I had very good hearing skills as i was a vampire so i heard that and shot him a glare. He was honestly shocked. He didn't expect me to hear that but too bad, they had to be careful!

We were discussing our choreo when suddenly we heard a "YAHHHHHH" Everyone quickly went to see what was going on and we saw Jin throwing a tantrum. "IT WAS METAL! IT WAS GODDAMN METAL!!!! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BREAK METAL?!?!?!" Jin was screaming at Namjoon who was trying to figure, how did he even break the metal rod which held the curtains. The rod was in two pieces in Namjoons hands. Suddenly, we all started laughing. I tried to control but it was too funny for me so i burst out laughing. All my teeth showing. I didn't notice but y/n saw my fangs. I immediately closed my mouth so that they won't show anymore. She looked at me suspiciously. I didn't know what to do so i just went back to the dancing area. Why was i messing up again and again. Specially during band practices. The last time, she noticed my eyes and once she actually asked me out of curiosity, about my freezing hands and pale skin. I obviously didn't tell her and changed the topic but i was slowly exposing myself. Specially in these band practices.

~Y/N's POV~

I just needed a little more proof to confirm that he is not a human. But I was growing fond of him as the time went by. We were pretty comfortable around each other and were very close so I expected him to tell me. But he wasn't and i really wanted to know what he really was.

I saw a tall figure from the corner of my eye. He was laughing as it revealed his canines. They were sharp and pointed. They looked more like fangs. Was he a Vampire?

~TBC~