BTS

~Jungkook's POV~

Yoongi wrote the songs and then we used to distribute them among each other. The song was called Blood sweat and tears. Blood xD. I could use some of that, i thought.

"Okay! Lets start." Hoseok said as we got into position for our dance. Y/n was sitting there smiling at me. We had a special connection. I had never had this with anyone else. Inside, i had started feeling sincere. I wanted to get her blood but I didn't want to hurt her. I had confused feelings. I just didn't know what to do.

We started the choreography. It was lit. They way we had to move was amazing. Y/n was inspired and so she was trying to copy us while standing in the corner. She looked so cute that i started giggling while looking at her. 

~Y/N's POV~

I was trying to do the choreography Hoseok Oppa had taught. It was amazing. Oppa was amazing! His dance was just...Wow! I wanted to dance like him. That was my number one goal in life. I suddenly caught Jungkook giggling while looking at me. I stopped immediately. The blood rose up to my cheeks and i started blushing because of embarrassment. Why do i always have to make a fool out of myself, infront of him. I wanted to act all cool but i always ended up making a fool of my self in front of someone that i liked. I liked him. But there was something about him. It was really suspicious. It wasn't normal. I could feel it. But i never had the courage to ask. We had this special connection that no one could understand. It was like we both could talk without using speech. It was very different. Very special. I wished that he liked me too. He was the first guy i had ever liked so quickly. After spending a month, i was already falling for him. But i didnt have the courage to confess until unless he did it first.

~Jungkooks POV~
"Omo what should we name the band?!" Taehyung said in panic. "We have been trying for so long! We cant even think of one thing. Ughhh!!" Jimin added. "What about like Bangtan Sonyeondan?" Y/n said. Everyone immediately looked at her. "Dont you think its a little long?" Yoongi asked. "We can use BTS as a short form!" Namjoon excitedly stated. Everyone agreed. "Namjoon! You are a genius!" Everyone said. "Aye! Wheres my credit?" Y/n whined. "Good job y/n! You are a genius too." I said while chuckling. Shit. How did i even say that. I had never had the courage to say hello. She looked away while blushing.

~A few months later~

"Kim Namjoon! Kim Seok Jin! Min Yoon Ki! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!!!!"

All you could hear were the fan chants in the big auditorium! It was crazy how popular we had gotten in just a few months. Even though we performed in school, we were getting quite popular throughout Seoul. The fangirls screams were getting really loud and it was getting unbearable but i just focused on my song part. "Good luck guys!" Y/n said as she happily made her way for the seats. Jungsoo was with her. Before y/n could go, i went and hugged her. "WHOOOOOOOO!" Everyone started making the sound. She was red because of embarrassment but i didn't care anymore. Me and y/n were really close.

The performance ended as we did our finishing step. The big auditorium was full of cheer and clapping. My eyes scanned y/n and Jungsoo who were cheering for us from their seats. They looked so cute.

"You guys were amazing!" Y/n cheered as we made our way to the school exit. Me, y/n and the guys were going while Hoseok and Jungsoo slowly walked behind us. They were talking to each other. Hoseok had something going on. The way Hoseok looked at Jungsoo was really different. But there was something suspicious about Jungsoo
~TBC~