Paying Respect

Not an update...
Not related to this book...

I just want to pray one of the best singer, FOR ME, Kim Jonghyun oppa...

I know that your still here watching us (Shawols), watching our reactions about your death. We're still here for you. Supporting you no matter what. Wherever you are right now, please be happy because I know that you suicide to free yourself from this world full of sadness. I know that I didn't became a super fan of you but I really regret it. I missed one of the best singers in this world. I hope that you already free yourself from sadness and depression.  Please be happy wherever you are.

I want to pursue my dream to debut my group at SM Entertainment. And if we debut, I promise that we will dedicate it to you. I wish we can debut. Please guide us in our journey.

You know, I want to call you Jonghyun sunbaenim in person if we debuted. But it will never happen anymore. Please give me the chance now, to call you Jonghyun sunbaenim. At least I did have a chance.

Jonghyun sunbaenim, I'll work hard to debut at SM Entertainment, and I promise that I will dedicate it to you.

Please guide me, support me, and specially watch me pursue step by step my dreams for you...

Don't worry Jonghyun sunbaenim, I'm always here for you... No matter what, I won't forget my new role model...

Rest In Peace

------------------------------------------------------
This is your author nim...

I'm expressing how I feel now that Jonghyun sunbaenim is dead...

Please pray for him...

And I'll add in my story about the death of Jonghyun sunbaenim... The parts where he decided to suicide... I'm not doing this just because I want to. I'm doing this to let people who will read this book the possible reasons why he did a suicide...

Again guys, please pray for him...

Kamsahabnida~