00.30

"So..you wanted to talk?" Jonah asked, not really paying attention. His mind was fixed on Sophia. He missed her. He desperately wanted to hear her voice. Although they hadn't met in person, he knew she probably gave the best hugs, and he really needed one right now. He felt bad for getting mad at her for making excuses for not meeting him.The truth was, he was nervous. He didn't know if she wanted to meet him. The brown haired boy was snapped out of his thoughts when Lana's voice began to fill his ears.

"That's why i asked you to come here, isn't it?" She said impatiently. Jonah should have been here almost an hour ago. She needed to tell him about Sophia but she had to leave in just a few minutes. She took a deep breath and began to tell him about what happened. "Sophia's depressed, I'm not exaggerating to make you feel bad either. She became really sad and even a doctor diagnosed her with depression. All she does is trudge around her house. She misses you, she does but you were stressing her out when all you wanted to talk about was when you were gonna meet. After that fight, all she's done is talk about how she misses you.  I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I swear. I'm just asking you to please go to her house today. Surprise her. Her mom is out of town and she could really use a pick me up."

It took Jonah a moment to process this information. She missed him? He felt horrible now that he knew how bad she'd been feeling. It was his fault, if he hadn't kept asking to meet then none of this would've happened. He replayed Lana's words in his head one more time. Surprise her. He smiled to himself and ended the conversation with Lana. They said their goodbyes and she gave him Sophia's address before leaving.

He put it into his phone and began to head over to her house. He nervously tapped his hands against the steering wheel as he hummed along to the radio. Once there, he took a deep breath before knocking on the door. After a moment, the short brunette answered the door and gasped. "Jonah?"

yo i miss my bf