00.29

Third person

The clock struck twelve, yet there was no clock to be seen.  Only Lana sitting on a bench, waiting for Jonah. Lana had been waiting for him since 11:26pm. It had been two full weeks since Sophia became depressed again and she couldn't stand to see her best friend like that.

She grew uneasy remembering the reason she was here. Her bestfriend had fallen in love, and then had been broken into pieces by the person she was soon meeting up with. Her Ex boyfriend. Someone she had thought she had loved. She knew it sounded cliché.

Her bestfriend fell in love with her Ex boyfriend. Of course it was cliché. Some part of her knew that Jonah had adapted feelings for her bestfriend. The other part knew this was her fault. She was the one who cheated. She caused Jonah to stop loving her and to love someone else.

Sophia.

Lana thought about this as cold air washed over her, she looked around hoping to see Jonah but he wasn't here yet. She looked at the watch that latched to her wrist and saw the time.

12:08 am.

She sighed under her breath and started to get up, and walk back to her car. Before she could make it 3 feet a car pulled into the parking lot of the old park. She looked at it in confusion and realized it must be Jonah.

Jonah got put of the car and walked over to the bench that Lana was now sitting on once again. He gave her a smile but he knew she was mad at him for being late. Neither of them knew that to say, so they sat silent for a few minutes before Jonah cleared his throat and broke the silence.