00.21

"How do you like the turkey?" Laura asked me as we started eating. Today was a good day and I don't think anything could mess it up. The food was all so good. "Its delicious thank you so much," I said with a smile. I don't think this day could get any better.

I continued to eat then I came across a delicious looking pie. "What's this?" I asked. It was a orange-brown colored pie with whipped cream on top of it. I looked over at Laura and Lana. Lana had almost spit put the tea she was taking a sip of. "Are you serious?!" she asked me almost yelling. I giggled at her actions as she stumbled quickly to my side.

"Yes. I am serious." I said smiling. I could see that in her mind she was mentally face palming. "This-" she said pointing to the pie,"-is the best thing ever." I looked at the pie wanting to try it. "What's it made of?" I asked her. "Pumpkins, its pumpkin pie!" she exclaimed making me laugh. She cut me off a slice of the pie. Instead of the pie being cooked it was put in the freezer so it was cold.

"Thank you," I said as she handed me the pie. We both went back to our seats at the tables. I took a bit of the pie and it was delicious. We all continued to eat until we were done.

"You guys can go up to your room if you want," Laura told us. We both walked up to the room, laughing the whole way up. We went into my room and sat on the bed. I decided to change into more comfortable clothes. When I came back we sat on the bed again "Wanna take a picture with me for my Instagram?" Lana asked me. "Sure," I responded.

lanapablo

3,892 likes, 381 commentslanapablo- Happy Thanksgiving! What are you guys thankful for?

lanapablo- Happy Thanksgiving! What are you guys thankful for?

Tagged: sophialina

jonahmarais I am thankful for food and sophia

sophialina awe thank you, I'm thankful for you too :) jonahmarais

username1 queens!!

bruhitszach that's my friend!!

username2 you guys are so pretty😩

finleighrayne ouu you and Jonah, huh?😏