00.07

Jonahs Pov

"Jonah?!" The person on the opposite line exclaimed. I noticed the familiar face.

"Lana!?" I said confused on why my girlfriend, Lana was on the other line. I had thought while she didn't respond to me for the whole week she was cheating on me. "Um, do you guys know each other?" Sophia questioned. I was surprised to see Lana when I answered the call, my eyes slowly moved to Sophia, Sophia was a cute girl. She had brown hair and brown or green eyes, I couldn't tell due to me only seeing her over the phone. I didn't know much about her, but I knew I loved my Girlfriend. I wondered why she hadn't been answering my texts so I ignored Sophia's question and asked my own.

"Why haven't you been answering my texts?" Lana had an almost angry expression on her face when I asked her that. She didn't answer. I saw something light up in Sophia's face as if she rembered something or just found something out. "Wait so-" Sophia paused before continuing "-if she's your girlfriend. Is she the one you think has been cheating on you?" oh no. I thought to myself, knowing something might happen because of Sophia's simple question.

"You think, I what?" Lana questioned I could hear the venom and anger in her voice. This is not gonna end well. "Uhm," I said at a total loss of words. "So you don't trust me?" she questioned before I could respond. Even though the quality of the phone screen was bad I knew Lana was somewhat crying. I myself started crying a little, I loved Lana and I hope this didn't mean the end of our relationship.

"I've gotta go Soph," Lana said to Sophia through tears. After that Lana was out of the room. I was just me and Sophia on the phone together. "I'm so sorry," Sophia said through the silence. No she's not. My conscience stated. "This is your fault," I said but it was mumbled by the tears falling off my cheeks. I hung up the phone without saying bye and sat in silence for a moment.

"You gud bro?" I heard from the frame of my door I looked up and it was just Corbyn. I didn't respond. "Ill take that as a no. Wanna watch a Harry Potter marathon with us?" I was questioned. Harry Potter was my favorite but I wasnt in the mood. I shook my head no still not saying a word. Corbyn shrugged his shoulders, closed the door, and walked away. I suddenly got about 6 buzzes' on my phone.

Sophia (wrong number)
I'm sorry

Sophia (wrong number)
I didn't mean to ask what I asked

Sophia (wrong number)
Please forgive me

Sophia (wrong number)
Please..

Lana ;)
Why didn't you tell me that you thought I was cheating, all of this could have been avoided

Lana ;)
But I bet you didn't even think about talking to me about it, and that's why we are here now.