Chapter 3: Happy Trip

Start from the beginning

She woke up Three hours before Their trip and hyperactively woke Her Cousin up.

"Jessi!! Nicki!! Wake up. We have to prepare! Taetae and the Group will pick Us up at Eight!" Nicole covered Her whole body with Her comforter after She looked at Her wall clock. She barely sleep as well because of Tiffany's nonstop blabbing about how excited She is about Their trip and planning of Their Activities once They arrive at the Resort. And now Tiffany is waking Them up as early as Five to prepare. She was planning to go back to sleep since She set Her alarm clock at Seven, She can still sleep for Two Heavenly Hours, but Tiffany pull the cover and shake Her body nonstop.

"Nicki! Wake up now!"

"But Unnie, it is so early! I barely slept last night!" She complained pulling back the cover.

"No! Hyoyeon will pick you up earlier, yah!" Hearing His Boyfriend's name, Nicole forcefully woke up to prepare, though Her bags were already with Hyoyeon.

Tiffany grinned at Nicole who's preparing Herself to shower, after making sure Nicole has already woken up, She went to Her next target and it is a hard one.

"Jessi~" She called out opening the door. She could see how the sleeping Princess was Sleeping Passionately with Her right arm above Her head. She chuckled, Jessica is a feisty Woman but She sleeps like a carefree Princess.

Krystal was hugging Jessica like a Human bolster with Her Mickey Mouse Plush in between Them.

She walked towards Them and laid down sideways beside Krystal and hugged Her. She sniffed Krystal's Strawberry scented hair and closed Her eyes. She missed this, Back in the States, Jessica and Tiffany were inseparable, They even share the same Bed for almost all their lives but after They arrived to Korea, Jessica changed a lot. From being a spoiled but thoughtful and Loving Princess to a Cold workaholic Woman. She missed talking to Her everything under the sun, although They still talk anything and everything about Their lives, She knew running the Company made Jessica changed. She barely go out and have fun and that's the reason why even if She's tired from her work, She makes sure to go to Her Cousin's Office and talk to Her Everyday.

Krystal is a Blessing in disguise, because after They found out about Jessica's Mother's Pregnancy, She have seen the old Jessica back. She was so excited that She would often fly from Korea to US to check on Her Mom and accompany Her for a Check up. She would even bring some copy of Her Mom's ultrasound pictures and display it in Her Office. She Loves Krystal more than anything, and She thank the Little Girl for making Jessica Happy.

She sat up and kissed Krystal's Head, as She shook Jessica to wake Her up. "Hey Jessi!" She called out but the Latter didn't even budged.

"Jessica! Yah! Are you coming?" She stirred in Her sleep and slowly opened Her Eyes to find the culprit of Her disturbed sleep. She looked at Her left side and saw Her subject smiling like a fool. She looked at Her wall clock and She gritted Her Teeth.

"Tiff, Do you know what time is it?"

"Yes, 5:30 am." Tiffany excitedly answered.

"Exactly.. It's freaking 5:30 am and You woke Me up? Do You know what time I slept last night?"

"Yeah! We're Together last night, remember? We slept at 2 am because We were so excited about the trip." Tiffany answered back oblivious to the fact that Her Cousin is not Happy at all.

"YOU were so excited for the Trip that's why You didn't let US sleep and made Us prepare and think of the COOLEST Activities We could do in the Resort! You know how much I need My Sleep, Tiff! But You still woke Me up this early?"

"I know how much You LOVE Your sleep, Jessi! But You can still sleep on Our way there. Come on, I'll order Us some breakfast at Shikshins." She told Her referring to Sooyoung's restaurant Two Blocks away from Their Apartment. Because the Two of Them don't know how to cook, They just order for delivery to Choi Sooyoung's Restaurant for Their daily supply of food.