Mine

CW: knife play (cutting), BDSM, rape, kidnapping, Mistress kink

It was 2 days before the dance when I decided I would ask Weiss out. I really hoped she wouldn't say no but, she did. I decided I had no choice but to take her with force.

The day of the dance I sent Weiss an "emergency text" and a location. She showed up less than happy to not find me.

"Hello, Weiss." I said right before I knocked her out. She fell to the ground. "Oh, I can't wait for what's to come." I said as I knelt down and cupped her small breast... I could tell she was wearing a push up bra, and a lacey one at that.

(Weiss's POV)

I woke up in a dark room with the color palette of black and red... Ruby's color's. I looked around to see a bed with a red blanket and a black dresser... With pictures of me on top. The I looked up to see chains with hand cuffs hanging from the ceiling. "H- Hello! Is anybody there?!" I said feeling kind of frightened noticing that I was tied to a chair in nothing but my white bra and almost see through white panties.

"Look who's finally awake! Hello Weiss, how are you today? You are just looking lovely today!" My teammate said in a husky low but excited voice. "R- R- R- Ruby?!" I said pulling on the ropes tying me down to the chair. "Let me go!" I yelled.

(Ruby POV)

"Oh, Weiss! It's cute how you pull on the ropes! Also nice bra but, that isn't your real boob size, is it?" I said. Her face got red and she tried to hide her chest. I walked over to her swaying my hips and I cut off her bra. "Stop it Ruby! This is absurd!" She yelled louder. I smacked her soft face and gripped her real boob. "Now this is the real stuff." I said.

Her face got redder as I started to play with her nipple. "Ngh! R- Ruby s- s- s- stop this r- right noOW!" I she screamed half the last word as I pinched her nipples. "Ok you slut, you are not the one in charge here. I'm going to have to punish you for resisting my love so much." I let go and slapped both her breasts. She said nothing only let out a little moan.

"Ohoho, you enjoyed that didn't you?" She didn't answer. "Answer me slut!!" I yelled as I slapped her twice. "Ru- R- Rub-" she started before I grabbed her chin and said "You will call me Mistress, understood?!" She didn't respond.

"That's it!" I sat on her lap with my pussy barely touching hers, one of my legs under one of her legs and pulled her in for a kiss. She didn't open her mouth but, I had an idea. I smashed our clothed pussys together and started rubbing. It worked, she opened her mouth to moan, only to be cut off by my tounge entering her mouth. She tried to close her mouth but, I was still rubbing and she was still trying to moan. I forced my tounge deeper. I swirled around exploring every inch of the white haired beauty's mouth.

"R-... Rub-... Pleas-" I rubbed harder as she tried to make words. I stopped kissing her and moved off her lap leaving a trail of our mixed juices on the chair.

"Ru-" she started before I slapped her pussy causing her to moan loudly. "Mistress, p- please stop. I can't do this." She said between gasps. "I- No. You are my little slut until you die! YOU. ARE. MINE!!!" I exclaimed increasingly getting louder as I did.

I went over and locked the door with a key. Then I looked at Weiss. Her chest is covered in a mixture of our saliva, her nipples are hard, and there's a puddle of our mixed juices on the chair. She looks wonderful! I went over to my dresser and grabbed a knife. After I walked slowly over to Weiss as her expression changed from resistance to beautiful fear.

I played with the blade a bit in front of her. She watched struggling with with fear. I cut my finger and put it to her lips. "Drink it." She did as she was told. She took my finger into her mouth and sucked on the blood. After a little bit I ripped my finger out of her mouth and sucked on her siliva and my blood.

I took my knife and cut her left thigh slowly. She screamed loudly as her pale skin was stained with red. I sucked on the cut as she kept screaming and crying. She suddenly lost the tenseness in her body, I looked up to see her passed out. "Awww... Right before we got to the fun part."

I cut the ropes with my now blood stained knife and set her on the floor to patch up the cut. After I finished I picked her up, laid her down on the nearby bed, and laid on top of her. "I love you~."