3

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "They just showed up."!' Fell shouted, face flushed in a dark bloody crimson, as he watched the destroyer.

Error, standing in the middle of the living room, was gently poking at a rather gigantic pair of breast that bulged through his sweater. His curiosity heightened as they jiggled and hung heavily on his chest. He, once, had formed a female body during a heat that hit him hard. He was to focused on trying to please his arousal to examine himself like now. To Error, this was a good opportunity.

But his wonder was cut by Fells small outburst. The baby, laying were Error had left him on the couch, let out a small cry of fear. At that noise Error, almost instinctively, was by his side cooing and humming for him to calm down. Fell watched as Error picked up the sniffling babe and laid him against the top of his chest to avoid his cleavage.

'I don't know how much more specific I can be,' Error murmured as he soothed the wide eyed baby nuzzled in his arms. 'My soul started to hurt, then I suddenly had tits.' He shrugged as he watched the babe intensely, making sure he was no longer in destress.

Fell just stood there. Mind blank on why this would happen. To him it did make since with what they discussed minutes before. Maybe his soul wants to feed them? But to Fells understanding, you need to have the right hormones or parietal bond with a child to lactate.

Maybe that's why his soul hurt, it was probably establishing that bond? Fell just decided to go with that.

'I think,' Fell started, getting the attention of the destroyer, 'because the kids hungry and we have no baby food for 'em, your soul kinda... improvised?' He shrugged slightly.

Error furrowed his brow. It did make since. Now that Errors really thinking about it, breastfeeding is more natural and some times healthier for a newborn.

'So... I should... feed him?' Error asked, a small blush dusted his cheeks.

Fell shrugged a bit in embarrassment. 'I... I guess?' He muttered softly.

Error didn't know how to feel about this situation. He glanced down at the little one nuzzled into his arms. His wide eyes drooping as his small jaw parted in a silent yawn. He truly wouldn't mind doing this for the little guy.

Just until he can get proper formula...

-

It was almost deathly quite. The atmosphere was tense. Nightmare has yet to return.

Cross was one of many shaken by the past events. Every thing was normal the day before Dream came to there door step begging for help.

Ink, for what ever reason unknown to Cross, took his and Dreams newborn son with the intention of killing the helpless baby. Dream tried to follow and fight him but was to weak from the birth.

The moment Dream told Night this he was off to hunt the creator down before it was to late. Others that Dream had called were on the hunt as well.

Berry, Classic and Outer were helping. Blackberry (swapfell), Horror and Killer we're right beside them.

Dust and Cross were the only ones to stay behind at the moment to comfort the shaken and weak Dream. Cross felt sick. Not knowing when Nightmare would get back. Not knowing if he would bring back the precious child alive or dead.

Dream shook slightly as he nuzzled deeper into Cross's chest. Dry tears stained his cheeks, his eyes dulled by grief, anger, and helplessness. But cross could see, deep down in the depths of the smaller's eyes, a glimmer of hope.

But that shattered when Nightmare stepped through a portal on the far side of the room. Ice clinging to his body along with frozen flakes of dust and blood. Cross couldn't tell if it was his or another monsters. Cross could tell one thing though...

His sockets turned pitch black at the sight. No words need to explain what had happened. The empty tattered blanket hanging loosely in Nights hand was enough said.

Dream slowly moved out of Cross's grip making him snap out of his grim daze. Dream silently stood up and made his way over to his brother. Cross watched numbly as Dream gently took the blanked and held it to his chest before leaning forward to nuzzle himself in his brothers neck. Nightmare slowly wrapped his arms around the smaller as Dream broke down in hard sobs. His baby was gone...

Or in another sense, lost to him.

-

It was a struggle.

The little one didn't know what to do, nor did Error really.

Fell had ushered Error into his room to do what he had to before going down stairs to watch TV. Probably to get his mind off the situation.

So Error was left to his own devices.

He sat down on the bed and pressed his back onto the wall, getting as comfortable as he could. With his top off and the little one in his arms he... sat there awkwardly for the first few minutes before actually trying something.

Error was gentle with him, nudging and cooing to get his interest. The baby was down right confused on why his face was being pressed so closely Errors breast. But soon the most heavenly sent enticed his instincts. The sent of warm creamy milk.

Food.

Error jolted in sight shock when the little one suddenly latched onto him and desperately being to suckle. Chills ripples down his spine at the feeling. But soon it became quite relaxing. The awkwardness and uncomfortable feelings were almost completely gone and replaced with a soothing calm that fell on them both. The baby calm down, not so desperate when he realized The larger wasn't going to pull him away. Error felt his usual tenseness unwind. His bones relaxing.

He could get use to this.