☾Trash Boy ☽

We did it. They were home now. I blankly stared at the ground before looking up as Roy and his military squad came down. Every one was quick to embrace the two brothers rejoicing in their coming back. I had never seen people so happy before. Their smiles and free care attitudes helped to bring out how excited they had been. If they were all children it would have been like watching a small child embrace in the fact they had gotten a piece of candy or the toy they wanted from the store. I watched as they crowded around before I turned my back to walk foreword suddenly I had bumped into someone in my mindless state

  ''We owe you immensely young lady.'' Said a gruff voice as I looked up. The man that stood before me donned a single blonde curl and a handle bar mustache that complimented his gigantic stature. He was quite big and was beginning to scare me until I watched him unbutton his shirt slowly then he flexed his abnormally , fake looking but real muscles. He was flaunting himself about as I stepped aside awkwardly ''As an Armstrong I must repay you ! How may I be of assistance ?!'' he asked his voice booming as though an excited child. I wanted to laugh but instead I was frozen stiff from his flaunting. ''Uh , well that won't be necessary I -I'' I started to stutter before I was saved by Mustang , which was kind of a surprise ''Armstrong put your damn shirt back on and leave the girl alone would you ?'' He shouted as the man they called Armstrong sighed in a terrible defeat. Enough it made me want to see something other than his disappointed face. ''Right sir, I just got carried away sorry mamm.''

   ''Oh your quite alright .'' I shook my head nervously quickly thinking of how strange he seemed to me. Suddenly as a quick thought to my head. '' Would your sister happen to be Olivier Armstrong?'' Armstrong looked up from buttoning his shirt as he nodded ''Why yes do you know her?''

  ''Why would anyone wanna know that her? Well your father might..'' Mustang muttered as I rolled my eyes. ''I met her a few times when my father took me along with him your family seems real nice.'' Armstrong had smiled as he held out his large hand. I proceeded to shake it as he spoke ''Were quite loyal if you must know.''

 ''As loyal as a dog ol armstrong wouldn't betray you if he was forced to .'' Roy spoke while Armstrong bowed his blonde curl galantly flopping down and back up when he stood straight. ''Well it seems I'm being called pleased to meet your aquintaince miss ....?''

  ''Kiomi , Kiomi Rogue and you as well.'' Armstrong then headed off towards the direction his name was being called. I watched as everyone was breaking from their embrace and heading towards various vans to leave the underground city. As I watched I heard Roy ''huh hummm.'' Before I faced him. ''How can I be of your service now your majesty?'' I said as sarcastically as I could. Roy only crossed his hands as well and looked down at his dusty combat boots. ''Well you already got your thankyou , but I also wanted to offer you-'' ''No Roy.'' I said as he looked up huffing. ''Why don't you want to put your abilities to the military?'' He seemed gradually irritated by my response as I sighed.

 ''First of all I really don't feel like getting sucked in like my father did and you know how much he ''oh so enjoys his duties''. Secondly I'm not going to be much use there I would rather occupy myself going off on my own not being watched like a hawk every second of my life.''

''Kiomi it could be better for you , your father wanted me to make sure you were taken care of...'' Roy suddenly stopped midsentence as his eyes drifted to the side realizing he made a mistake. I finally figured out what he was doing and balled up my fists. ''You told him?!'' He took a deep breath. ''You realize It was only for your -

''No Roy ! Uhhhhh you realize what he's going to do now?! Damnit why would you tell him?''

  ''You can't keep avoiding the poor man he's always going to be worried and-'' I cut him off putting my hands up frustrated at this point ''No, your actually being really generous but I'm not taking your stupid offer!'' I snapped as I whipped around and began walking to the back of the car ignoring Roy's own frustrated banter at me whilst everyone kept giving us confused looks I only rolled my eyes and sat down in the seat. I kept to myself the entire ride up from underneath central. No other conversation could interest me to want to talk when I had become so angry with what Roy had revealed. How could he just tell my father what I was up to? He's going to be distracted now or something. It's not that I don't want my father to care but I don't want to face him either. I left up and out of nowhere on him ,it's similar to what my mother did to him and I despise my mother.  Leaving him was no more rational than her sorry excuse for being a mother. I could only imagine the lectures he would have and the pent up feelings he might pour out if I faced him. I'm terrified to even think of the possible outcome, Roy only made it worse. Damn him. The whole ride is awkwardly silent until we reach central. By this point I've politely pushed passed everyone to get out of the car to head out of there as soon as possible. Though being clumsy I find myself bumping into an Edward Elric. This is probably about the third time today how more embarrassing can I get? ''Oh um sorry I just  need to get out of here you know ..''