☾Getting Away With Murder☽

Kiomi's POV

'' Why didn't you tell me I would be teaming up with a mass murderer?!''

I growled clenching my fists angrily and glaring down Roy who had been sitting smugly in his seat until now. He seemed genuinely annoyed or maybe worrisome. Incinerating him with his own gloves sounds like a very good idea right now. This little sneak thought he could sneak past me with his little lies! I'll teach him that's for sure!

''Elizabeth..''

''Kiomi!'' I snapped. I don't want to hear my real name. Especially uttered from someone other than my own father. Even than I still didn't want to get used to it.

''Kiomi... Scar isn't here to kill anyone. There shouldn't be reason for you to flip tables over him. Dr. Knox is supposed to keep him in check. He's one of the only people that can assist us at this rate.''

''He still ..'' Suddenly I was interrupted by a knock at Roy's door and the silence became a deadly threat as we quieted and Roy spoke to grant who ever was on the other side of the door permission to come in. The door quickly opened and the identity of the person was revealed.

''Ahh Colonel Mustang I seem to have interrupted something... should I leave..''

The man was tall and well built. A mustache and eye patch complemented his face He had a sword drawn at his pocket and he walked with a cane. His ringed finger wrapped harshly around the object.

''No Further Bradley my guest was just about to leave actually. Please Hawkeye if you would lead her to the hotel.''

Roy gave the most phony smile he possible could and Riza commanded to her orders as I turned to walk away. I was slightly in shock that the further had been the one behind the door. Yes I know he leads the military but it was a shock being that I'd never even met him. I didn't expect his appearance to seem so soft either. The way he's been described to me previously was as if his own looks could kill. But he just looked very calm , peaceful, and most of all not threatening. Looks are not everything though. Slowly I sighed and then followed Riza from behind almost making it to the door when I was startled by a touch to my shoulder. I looked up to find it had been the further himself.

I paused in shock and at a loss of words.

''You are a spitting image of them but your personality is most like Shaya's." He suddenly smiled and then let his hand fall from my shoulder.

At first I stared at him like a mesmerized child and then I looked down and began walking staying quiet even as we made our way out the back door and into the car. Shaya was my mothers name.. I wonder if she had met him before. Knowing my father , she may have met him Further Bradley through him ,but he surely wouldn't know enough about her to describe her personality. Hell , I barely know what she looks like. Some of that may be that I simply never really wanted to learn about her. I did have questions about her but eventually I just put them off knowing I would possibly never run into her again unless by some magic circumstance. Way to be optimistic!

I huffed sitting in the back of the car as Riza began to take off with the wheel.

''Scar won't do anything to harm anyone. We promise you of that Kiomi.''

''That may be but I'm still pissed off by him. Why did Mr. Mustang wait until now to tell me? That sly little fox.'' I frowned crossing my arms. Riza just chuckled.

''He means well. He also didn't want to work along with Scar but in the end look at the circumstances. We only had limited help with this mission. You have to learn to grow up and be the bigger person.''