☾Stubborn☽

I stared into his eyes making sure I was seeing him correctly.

''Y -your Edward Elric right?'' I asked softly . I could see he was about to answer when suddenly I felt someone grab my shoulder and pull me up from the ground. I realized it was the guy that was chasing me so I quickly stomped on his foot and punched him in his stomach before pushing him to the ground.

''What do you want?!'' I growled a little frustrated he wouldn't leave me alone. With quick moves he took his leg and tripped me before pinning me down while pulling a knife out of his pocket. I reacted by kneeing him in his gut but he would not budge no matter what. I tried to get free of his grip  but that was before I heard Edward shout.

''Hey let her go!'' Edward had his arms crossed yet he looked ready to head it all out with the guy.  The boy turned toward Edward yet had the blade of the knife nearly scraping my neck rendering me useless for now.

''What right do you have over her did you buy her?!''

''What right do you have you never bought me!'' I growled trying to think about the possible escapes I could do but him pinning me down made it almost impossible. Edward seemed concentrated as he stared at us the entire time. He was definatley thinking of something. Suddenly to everyones surprise Edward then lunged at the boy knowcking him off of me as the two wrestled around with eachother I scurried to my feet as I then heard another voice scream

''Brother!'' I whipped around to realize the voice as none other than Alphonse Elric. He was running toward the two before he was blocked by a group of other people stopping him. I couldn't stand to sit there and watch any longer. I quickly checked our surroundings before I spotted a trunk of what looked like tiny rockets. I huffed as I rushed over to them stranded in a box. I scrounged around until I found some matches then I grabbed a bunch of the tiny rockets lighting them then throwing them hoping it'd cause no harm and help to distract everyone as well as the guy fighting Edward.

The rockets fell a few seconds from where Edward and the guy had been rolling around, though as if startled the guy was thrown off Edward falling back. The other rockets began to explode. I searched the now growing cloud of smoke until I could see his head running towards me. I could also see his brother following behind him. I waited until they ran closer to me before I myself started to run. The rockets continued to go off like bombs except not as dangerous.

''We have to find some place out of here quick we can't leave him on our tail to long!'' I shouted as we avoided a falling tent that had begun to collapse from the rumblings.

''Who the hell are you ?'' I heard Edward ask through the sound of running though before I could answer we heard a gun shot fired towards us which only made me begin to panic.

''Uh I don't think that matters at the moment.'' I answered, my voice slightly getting higher.  As we ran I spotted a car.

''Over there we can get away in the car!'' I yelled towards Ed and Al. They quickly realized what I meant and we all three headed in the direction. Edward and Alphonse jumped in the front I jumped in the back as Edward floored it forward and out of the situation as quickly as possible. It took maybe ten minutes for us to get away from all of the commotion. Edward had found a way into town where we parked the car before running to hide in a building Edward and Alphonse had access to. Ed hastily unlocked the door letting us in as he then shut the door behind us and we raced upstairs to hide from any one being able to see us through the windows. Once we settled in the hallway ducking from windows we all took deep inhales from running and being in a rush.

''I'm so sorry I didn't mean to get you guys into that mess. He just scared me and I freaked I guess..'' I huffed taking a deep breath. The two boys shook their heads.