There's more color in her cheeks. I caress her cheek, whispering comforting things in her ear. I soon find myself talking to her.

"Please wake up Luna. The boys miss you. Cassie's wondering when you'll play with him and the twins again. Robbie misses talking to you.

Henry's wondering when you'll help him train. They all need you Luna. I need you." I don't know how long I've been staring at her, it feels like seconds but I know it's been hours. Luna starts stirring in her sleep. Her eyes flutter open and she stares back at me.

"Peter?" Her voice is raspy, but my heart still skips a beat when she says my name

"Yes love, I'm here." I say, taking her hand in mine. She clears her throat.

"W-What happened?"

"You passed out." She looks down at her arm and sees that her wounds are gone.

"Did you heal me?"

"Yes."

"Thank you." She says, her voice soft.

"You're welcome Moon." She looks down, not knowing what to say.

"Why did you do this to yourself?" I ask.

"Why did you hurt yourself?"

"I-I don't know." She replied.

"I just felt like it would take the pain away."

"Ironic, isn't it?" She scoffs.

"No, it maks sence, just promise that you won't do that again."

"I-I don't know if I can."

"Please, for me?" She looks up at me.

"I'll try." She smiled. I lean in and place a kiss on her forehead before getting up and walking out calmly, letting her fall back asleep.

Once I was outside, I stormed to the training grounds where Felix was training the boys. They all turn their heads when they hear me enter the clearing.

"I need the trio." I say with authority in my tone. The 3 boys appeared and I pull them aside as Felix continued.

"Find Chris, bring him to me now." I ordered. They nod and run into the jungle.

                                ****
I stand at the border of camp, waiting for the trio to return. I finally see Andrew coming up to me, with Jerome and Hunter behind him, holding Chris by the arms as he struggles to get away. They finally reach me and I nod, telling them to let go of the pirate.

"Well well, finally letting me back in camp, Pan." He snapped.

"That's all boys." I say as the trio go back to the training grounds. I grabbed Chris by the shirt and snarl in his ear.

"Not. Even. Close." I let go, turning on my heals and walking to the tent.

"Come. You need to see what you've done." I say as I hear him walk behind me. We enter the tent and Chris sees Luna sleeping. She still looks pale and thin. He kneels down to the bed as I glare at him, backing up to the table.

"Who-Who did this?" He asked, looking at me, tears in his eyes.

"You." I snap.

"Me." He says like I'm lying.

"How?"

"That kiss." I say.

"How long has she been like this?"

"3 days. She hasn't moved, hasn't ate, hasn't opened her eyes, hasn't done anything."

"Oh god. I'm so sorry." He apologized.