"-uggg- come on Tae open the door."

You said leaning your front side on the door and placing the palms of your hands on either side of your body. Then you placed your forehead on the door and began lightly banging it on the door.

"Open. The. Door."

You stated as you banged your head against the door between each word. Right after you said that the door all of a suddenly the door swung open. You eyes grew large as your eyes met Taehyungs. You let out a small scream.

"Aahhhh!"

You lost your footing and couldn't catch your balance in time. So you ended up crashing into his chest causing him to loose his balance too. Taehyungs grabbed you but the force of you crashing into him was already to strong for his to not fall backwards.

"Ahhh!"

He screamed before he began to fall too. He stepped back but fell flat on his back with you on his chest. The only thing you could hear was a BigBang. (K-Pop band 😝) Within second Taehyung was on his back on the ground and you were laying on top of him.

"Oh hey y/n."

Taehyung huffed out in pain as he placed his hands on your mid of your back so he was almost hugging you.

"Oh my god Taehyung I'm so sorry."

You started lightly laughing so he joined in. You were only inches away from his face.

"Well good morning to you two."

You heard someone say behind you. You looked back and saw Jungkook standing on the middle of the hallway staring at you and Taehyung. You rolled off of him and sat up on the ground. You stood up as you brushed yourself off but Taehyung still laid there looking up at Jungkook. You sheepishly smiled at him.

"Ummm...hi kookie."

You stated standing over Taehyung.

"What...How did this happen. I just screaming and a loud bang so I came out here to find you laying on top of Taehyung."

Jungkook explains.

"Oh well you see I was waiting at the door for Taehyung. And when he opened it I ended up falling on him and well...The details aren't important."

You started as Taehyung stood up from the ground.

"Ok well I'm assuming that you two need a change of cloths from the suitcases you guys left. Am I right?"

He said turning around to go into his room.

"Yep."

You and Jungkook said at the same time following Taehyung into his room. He led both of you over to his bed where two big black suitcases were laying side by side.

"Ok well here they are."

Taehyung said smiling pointing over at the suitcases laying on his bed. You walked over to the suitcase closes to you and placed your right hand on it and smiled.