Something old, something new, Zuc's invading minds and who are you?

Start from the beginning

'Leave!' Lucy told Snape through her mind but he didn't, he was trying to prevent the creature from attacking her but it refused to let go of her.

'I'm not leaving without you,' Snape replied, his voice firm. 

'She won't survive, Snape!' Now Kingston's voice could be heard. 'She's ours now you don't stand a chance!' 

Lucy screamed as the creatures claws tightened around her throat, blocking off her windpipe, which was useless at that point anyway. She tried to fight thr creature off but it wouldn't go, no matter how hard she struggled it wouldn't let go.

'Goodbye, Lucy Snape,' Zuc's voice whispered and Lucy was just about to give up hope when she grabbed her wand and killed the creature with one spell. 

Her throat hurt and the blood coming out of her throat and side looked like red mist. She knew she didn't have long before she would officially run out of air because the charm was wearing off so her and Snape swam to the surface where they were immediately greeted by cheers. And there waiting for them was Fred, Shona and Anastasia. 

"Finished skinny dipping, Snivy?" Shona winked as Fred helped Lucy out of the water. 

"Be quiet, McGuire," Snape hissed as Shona handed him his coat, shoes and top and he snatched them from her as soon as he was out of the water. 

"I can't believe this!" Anastasia shook her head and emptied the water out of her hat. "An hour to find what you've lost and if you don't, you don't get your friends back!"

"Oh, don't worry. That was a lie. They only made it up to scare contestants." Shona said. 

"They did a damn good job, didn't they?" Lucy spat as she ran her fingers across the claw marks in her throat. "Have you seen what's happened to me? I suspect they'll find that acceptable..." 

"That's not the worst that's happened in the tri wizard tournament before..." Shona said darkly. 

"That's as maybe but I didn't even want to be in this tournament! They do realise this don't they?" 

"I know, I know but they're still treating you like a contestant because you got chosen even if you didn't put your name into the goblet of fire. That's how the tournament works unfortunately." 

After that Snape walked off, as well as Anastasia who went to talk to Fleur but not before thanking Lucy. Which just left Lucy, Shona and Fred. 

'What happened down in the black lake?" Fred whispered to Lucy, nodding to her throat which was more painful than it seemed. 

'Some sort of sea creature attacked me, it was as though it was being controlled by Lord Zuc. I know he wants me dead...All because of that orb..." Lucy replied weakly. 

"That shouldn't of happened, that was definitely not part of the second task. I know that for a fact." 

"There's nothing we can do about it now, one more task and the whole things over with. I don't care if I win or lose, I just want to get the thing over with. You know? So I can get on with life and not have anything else to worry about." 

"Fair enough..." 

"I really don't get this tri wizard tournament, if it's killed people before why are they still hosting it?" Shona wondered aloud. 

"I have no idea, but what concerns me more is why someone would put my name in the goblet of fire," Lucy said. 

"I don't know anyone who would out it in there...I know none of your friends would do it and none of your enemies would either, even Draco Malfoy he wouldn't risk it..."