Dread starts to course through Stiles' body, his heart beating faster. He's suddenly nervous and panicked, needing to know if Scott is okay. Stiles hates the thought of how he hurt his best friend again. He just hopes it wasn't too serious and that Deaton could have healed Scott easily. The least Stiles can do is check up on Scott and see how he's going before Stiles probably runs away from Beacon Hills forever. It's clear he can't get help here, it's too dangerous. Stiles doesn't want to leave his friends and family forever, but he knows that he has to protect them in any way possible, especially Scott. He can't let the person that he really loves get hurt again.

"I have to find Scott!" Stiles shouts to Chris, the panic seeping into his voice a little bit.

"Alright, go ahead. I won't be too far behind you, unless I have to deal with one of the hunters." Chris replies with a nod. Stiles nods back before turning around and running off into the snow, having no idea where he's going, especially since he can't see much through the snow, but he knows that he has to try.

"Scott!" Stiles yells out over the wind, even though it seems pointless. Stiles holds onto the hope that Scott may be able to hear him somewhere, even in this treacherous storm.

Meanwhile, back at the school, Theo bursts through the school's entrance breathlessly, along with Liam at his side. Finally, someone had found him and brought him back to the high school, informing Theo of Scott's condition. They rush inside, everyone looking at them with surprise and curiosity as they rush past. Theo brushes off the snow on his clothes as he hurries down the hall with Liam, wanting to find Scott. Liam and Theo run into Melissa, the Sheriff, Lydia and Kira first though.

"Scott? Where is he?" Theo asks, sounding breathless and worried.

"Thank god you're here, Theo. You need to save Scott's life." Melissa sighs in relief.

"What? How?" Theo asks in shock.

"You really didn't explain everything to him on the way here?" Kira asks Liam, raising an eyebrow.

"No. I think I must have forgotten to mention that part... Besides, telling him that would have put a lot of pressure on Theo." Liam answers sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

"Where is Scott?" Theo asks the group, wanting to move the conversation forward.

"Here, follow me." The Sheriff says as he starts walking down the school corridor, so Theo quickly follows after him. Lydia stares after Theo with a small frown. Something doesn't feel right here, but she just can't put her finger on it. Like a number of others, she's not sure if Theo will be able to heal Scott's frozen heart. Lydia suspects that someone else might be able to, but they aren't here, so the least that Theo can do is try. Lydia would hate to see Scott die and become an ice statue forever. She can't even imagine how broken and devastated Stiles would be if he ever found out. Lydia bites her lip nervously as she watches the Sheriff and Theo walk off.

"Lydia? Are you alright?" Kira asks, turning to her friend worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I just hope Scott will be alright." Lydia answers after a moment, snapping out of her wandering thoughts.

"We all do, Lydia." Melissa sighs sadly, her heart aching for Scott, wishing with all her might that the kiss will work and that Scott will be completely fine.

Noah continues to lead Theo down a hall until they come up to a classroom. Noah stops, and so does Theo.

"Scott is in there. I'll give you two some privacy." The Sheriff smiles softly at Theo before walking away, the smile immediately dropping off his face. He's still extremely worried about Stiles. If Scott couldn't bring him back down from the mountains, then who could? How are they going to help him control his powers and fears? The Sheriff runs a hand over his due to stress as he walks back down the hall, deciding to distract himself with handing out extra blankets to people.