The only things worse than a player...Chapter30

Start from the beginning

Matt is no longer my friend. No one makes my sister cry and lies about it. Lauren and Matt are gunna get h*ll!

~*Ryders POV*~

D*mmit Rayne! Just call and apologize! I'll forgive you! Please! I love you! Ugh! Why'd she have to lose control and kiss Matt?! Life was perfect!

Idiot Matt! He sucks BIG time! I knew he liked Rayne, but i thought Rayne liked him like a brother. Boy was i wrong. I cant believe i cried! What am i? Some sort of whimp? No! Im Ryder Pulton. I only cried when Catherine died. Only then!

Catherine was the only girl i cared about. She looked up to me and i took care of her. When she died, a part of me was missing and i cried. Now i found Rayne. I love her with all my heart and i care about her too. Now...she's almost gone. Thats the second time a girl i love will leave me!

"Ohhhmmm, Nate! Ohh." i heard from Nates room. I got up and listened to the door.

"Da*n Nate! Ohmm! Oh!" the girl moaned as Nate did...something. It sounded...just like...Rayne! I knocked on the door once, then barged in.

I found Nate in his boxers, holding onto a girl with blond hair...like Raynes...and Blue eyes...like Raynes...and a body like Raynes...only she was in a bra and skirt.

"Ryder!" Nate yelled. I shook my head to clear it and looked closer at the girls face...Noreen?

"Noreen?" i asked. Noreen grabbed her shirt and slipped it on. Then she glared at me,

"what do YOU want Ryder." she frowned, holding onto Nate's arm.

"You two are dating?"

"Yes." she snapped angrily.

"Since when?" i asked, incredulously. Nate smirked.

"For about a week." he said. I havent seen Rayne in a week. She hasnt come to school.

"Wow...why didnt you tell me?" i asked Nate,

"Cause Noreen said to tell anyone, BUT you." he replied. I looked at Noreen.

"Why?" i asked her. She growled at me.

"Cause you ruined my sisters life!" she yelled at me. I glared down at her.

"ME?!"

"Yes you! She's crying all day and wont talk to anyone! She's depressed and whispers to herself! How could you? We all know YOU did something!" Noreen screamed and Nate stared at me. My heart ached to hear that my girl was crying and depressed. But...its her fault!

"She cheated on me!" i yelled. Noreen blinked a few times.

"She what?" Noreen asked.

"She made out with Matt in the Art room and wont even admit it!" i growled. Noreens face turned white.

"When was this?" she asked.

"Last week Friday."

"and you SAW this?"

"no i heard her moan Matts name and Matt moan Raynes. Thn she makes up a story about cleaning the Drama room." i said. Noreen gasped then started shaking. Nate held on to her and hugged her.

"Noreen, whats wrong?" Nate asked. Noreen looked at me and frowned.

"THIS is why she is crying? Because she was busy cleaning and you yelled at her?! Ryder you idiot!" she screamed. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"what?" i asked.

"That. Was. Me! I was with Matt! He called me Rayne then i left him! Rayne was teling the truth you idiot!" Noreen said and i felt a mix of emotions. Happy cause she didnt cheat...but sad cause i yelled at her and cursed.

"Can you prove that?" i asked. Nate and Noreen glared at me.

"Ask Shane and Jenny! They saw me walk in the room with Matt." she said. Nate shook his head.

"D*mn Ryd...you messed up..." he said and i took out my phone.

Shane didnt answer. So i tried Jenny.

"Helllllloooo?"

"Jenny? Its Ryder!"

"Oh. What do YOU want?" she grumbled. Wow, word gets around.

"Did you see Matt and Rayne go into the Art Room last week Friday?"i asked quickly.

"No. That was Noreen, Ryder. Wait...did you think it was Rayne? Is that why you broke up with her?!" jenny asked and i almost fell down.

"No, i didnt break up with her! I still love her!"

"is that why you cursed and called her a lying b**chy s*ut?!" she yelled. I gulped.

"yes.."

"RYDER PULTON! YOU B**CH! That was Noreen! Not Rayne!"

"oh god, no! I...i have to go see Rayne! I cant believe it! I--"

"You're in trouble. You believed Lauren over her! She wont forgive you easily if at all, Ryder! You hurt her when you did all that!"

"I know, im so sorry!"

"Go tell RAYNE! Not ME!" Jenny screamed and i nodded quickly.

"I have to go! Bye." i said and hung up.

She's right! Rayne told the truth! Lauren lied! I cursed and called Rayne a b**ch! Jenny is right! She wont forgive me easily. I betrayed her trust and i didnt believe her. I hope she still loves me...

---------------------------------------

Vote and Comment!

Ps. Rayne will NOT forgive easily.