END OF BOOK ONE

DISCLAIMER:I own nothing.

A/N: Hello Fellow readers. Don't worry about the tittle! I will keep uploading in this book about the same story! I'm Just taking a break! The release date of book two (Chapter 22) will be March 20th just like Shadowhunters season 3 :) I love you all so much! See you In March 😀

JACE POV

I was doing homework in my room. More like trying. I couldn't get Clary out of my head. Her ruby red curls, her vibrant green eyes, her porcelain skin, her small lips her flat stomach. A knock knocks me out of my day dream. I look at the door and see my grandmother. "There's a girl here to see you" She says. i roll my eyes.
"Tell her i don't care" I say.
"Her name is Clary"She says. I jump out of my seat and run down the stairs and out the door. I see her, Clary in all her amazingness.
"Hey" I say.
"Hey." She smiles.
"Uh, sorry about what i said before, i just don't want to lose you Clary, I-" I get cut off.
"Jace, I love you" She says.
"What?" I say. She nods. I pull her by her waist and kiss her. She grips my hair and pulls me closer to her. This isn't like the other kisses we've had. This is sweet and pationate. She tastes like mangoes and strawberries. I love mangoes. The kiss ends sooner than i'd like it too. She pulls away flushed and panting. She giggles and hugs me I hig her back. "You're not going to leave me this time Strawberry" I whisper.
"Neither are you Mangoe's" She laughs.

Clary POV
When i went home i was on my bed thinking of my new boyfriend. Jace Herondale. He had amazing blonde hair with Golden eyes and tan skin i sigh at how he is. He is absoloutley perfect. I hear Valentine call my name. I walk downstairs and see a woman with black hair and black eyes. "Clarissa, Jonathan this is my girlfriend, Lilith" He says. Lilith looks at Jonathan and smiles at him. Then she looks at me.
"Hello Clarissa" she says. Chills run down my spine, but i don't shiver.
"Hello Lilith" I say and smile a warm smile.
"Oh please don't call me Lilith" She says laughing slightly. "Call me Miss Da vil" She says a little coldly. I nod.
"May i be excused, i have some home work" I say. My father nods. I run upstairs and close the door. I have a bad feeling about this.