Crazy

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS.....INCLUDING THE CHARACTER'S!!!!

I brace myself for the worse.

The only thing i felt was a strong push as i fell to the ground. "God....i knew you where crazy" he accused. I looked up my eyes wide and see all the boys looking at me with surprise and pity.
"I'm not crazy......and you know it damm well.....i mihht not be 100% sane....but who can be....i haven't been outside in years....i barley get any normal contact...." i say then i look at the boys. "This is the first time i have talked to someone who isn't Sebastian or Valentine" i say. The boys just stare. "You don't belive me...." i say. I nod and put a finger up. "One second" i say. I run down to the basement and get the picture i stole from Valentine before he burned it. I ran back up stairs. I unfolded the picture and showed it to them. "Heres the proof."I say. I hand them a picture of Valentine,Sebastian and my mom. They all just look down. Including Jace.
"God...your all the same.....your cowards" i say. I angrily fold it and stuff it in my pocket. Then i storm off out of the door.

"Oh Clary...my little girl.....i need you to know that whatever happens.... that i will always love you....so much.....you will always be my little girl....always"

My mothers voice rings in my head.

"Clary...never forget....you hold more kindness in your little finger than others do in their whole body.....So have courage and be Kind"

The last one rings even louder. And it hits me hard. I just ruined my mothers dying wish. I fall down to the ground right outside the door. I can't leave. I am not a coward. And i have to be kind. I lift my head up and walk back inside then i go to the basement again. Blowing my last chance of freedom. Yet earning courage. I had snapped. And it will never happen again.

I wake up again in the bed. I go upstairs and do my chores. I make break fast and set it on the table.Then I try my best to put on a smile. They all probably suffer worse than I do....I shouldn't treat them badly....I mean they did give me a roof....right?

That's your god damm right!!! A voice screams. Maybe i am crazy. I shake it off and put an extra place in the dinning room. I am going to eat with them whether they like it or not. I start eating. Then the boys come into the dining room. They look at me in surprise.
" what the hell are you doing here?!" Sebastian asks.
" I'm eating" I politely say.
" the maids don't eat with their hirer" Sebastian says. " god.....We have been over this" Sebastian says.I look at him in confusion.
" She can eat with us....it's not that big of a deal" Magnus says. It was a dream. All of it was a dream. I still keep eating.The boys all sit. Jace sits next to me. Although I do know my heart break was real. And that stung.Jace grabbed my hand under the table.Jolts of electricity go up my arm and my heart flutters.My head snaps towards him. I look at him and he has a smile.As if saying I felt it too. I smile back at him and keep eating.My hand never letting go of his.

A/n: hey guys....i know i don't usually put authors note but i have two more stories in wattpad and im planning to have a few more so i won't be publishing daily... that said i will be publishing freecuently...until the story comes to an end....( spoiler alert:it wont be soon) anyways....i have two wattpad stories (other than this one) that are published. Its a boy girl thing and Shadiws upon a time....so if you get bored go read those.

Ok bye 😗😗😗