Forgive and forget?

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CLARYS POV
"So" Rapha says as he looks at the ground. "Are you....is it true you're dating Jace Herondale" He asks.
"It's a little complicated" I say looking at him. "Actually, really complicated."
"It shouldn't be complicated at all."
"What? Why?"
"Because You should say No!" He says shocking me.
"Wh-Why?" I ask.
"Because Clare, He's a player. He'll use you to get in bed with you, then he'll tell his friends how amazing you are in bed and then shatter you!" He says. "You've gone through enough Shit in your life, don't go through more"
"Rapha, I will get hurt, over and over, but I have to try" I say. "I'm going home" I say as I cross the street and go inside.
"We need to talk" Sebastian says.My heart beats faster. He grips my wrist and drags me into the basement.
"Hey! No" I say. He pushes me down the stairs and slams the door shut. He walks down the stairs. I stand up and look at him angrily.
"Listen, dad might not be here but I am, and I am going to do whatever I want with you" he says. I glare at him. Something inside me snaps.
"NO!" I Yelp at him and push him as hard as I can. He falls and almost hits his head on the stairs. Tears starts clouding my vision. "I have had a life filled with cleaning and starvation!" Tears fall and roll down my cheeks. "And isolation! To the point where my only friends where mice!" I start gripping at my hair. "Yet I have done nothing to you!" I cry. "You used to be my brother, you used to love me and protect me. WHERE THE HELL DID THAT GO???!!!" I ask. "Why weren't you there for me?" I ask whispering.
"BECAUSE I COULDN'T" He yells. "ANGEL ,I WANTED TO PROTECT YOU BUT FATHER WOULDN'T LET ME!"he yells getting up. "AND NOW, NOW THAT FATHER HAS FORGIVEN YOU! YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND I LOVE YOU! and i always will" He yells then whispers the last part. "And I'd rather be the burden you have to put up with than nothing at all!" He says. "Because at least then I can have an important part in your life" He whispers. I cry and jump up to hug him. He falls again not expecting that.
"I didn't know" I whisper into his ear. "But I do forgive you"

Time Jump

I run to Jace's house which aperently is two streets down from my house. I finally see the house. I see an old lady with brown hair and blue eyes. Did I get the adress wrong? "Hello?" I ask. The woman looks up from her gardening. "Those are beautiful tulips your growing" I say. The woman smiles.
"Why thank you, I never thought I would ever meet such a polite young lady, well not in this century anyway" She says.
"Thanks, I um, I was wondering if you knew where the Herondale's live?" I ask.
"Who are you looking for girl?" She asks.
"Uh, Jace, Jace Herondale" I say. She looks a little shocked.
"I'm his grandmother, My name is Imogene Herondale,"She says.
"Oh!" I exclaim blushing. "I'm Clarissa Mo- Clarissa Fray" I say. I can't say Morgenstern at least not here. "But please call me Clary" The lady smiles and holds up her index finger signaling to give her a minute. She walks inside the house and I Wait.