Lavenders blue

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or music

Clary's POV

After breakfast I keep cleaning. Then to my horror I see a mouse nibbling on some dirty crumbs. Hidden in a horror. I run and slide down to where he is. The mouse climbs on my jeans sniffing for food. I can't kill him. I grab a pice of left over bread and tear it into a tiny pice and give it to the little mouse. The mouse grabs it and eats it quickly. I keep giving him bread.
"Your hungry..... aren't you" I whisper. The mouse squeaks in return. " don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you" I say. I go down to the basement with the little mouse and find an old jewelry box. I put some of my rags inside the box and set the mouse there. Then give him the whole pice of bread. " here you go little Gus," I say giving the little mouse a nickname. I smile. Then i find a little shirt i used to use with my dolls. I put on a mustard yellow shirt on and a green hat and little shoes on the mouse. Gus squeaks in happiness. "Alright little gus. I have to go back upstairs. But i'll see you later" i say and run back upstairs. I go inside the room and see more mice. Six more. I smile. " i am guessing you came here with gus" i smile and pick the mice up and put them downstairs. It might look like i am crazy naming and dressing up mice...but i couldn't just kill them. They where also starving. And i have always loved animals. After i am done i wash my hands and go upstairs and keep cleaning.

I am polishing the floor. I hear someone slip and fall. My head snaps to the direction the noise came from. The boys where there. Alec had slipped and was on the floor.I smiled as he got up.Laughing internally.
"We are going out tonight.....so you don't have to cook dinner"Sebastian says. I smile slightly.
"May i ask where you are going?" I ask. Sebastian frowns at me.
"That Is non of your concern" he says. I nod and keep polishing. When the boys leave I start humming. I hum the song my mother used to sing to me to fall asleep.then I start singing as I Mop upstairs. I start dancing with the Mop as I mop.

Lavenders blue

Dilly, Dilly

Lavenders green

When i am king

Dilly,Dilly

You shall be queen

Who told you so

Dilly Dilly

Who told you so

Dilly Dilly

T'was my own heart

Dilly Dilly

That told me so

I dance and keep moping

Call up yor men

Dilly Dilly

Set them to work

Some to the plough

Dilly Dilly

Some to the fork

Some to make hay

Dilly Dilly

Some to cut corn

While you and i

Dilly Dilly

Keep ourselves warm

Lavenders green

Dilly, Dilly

Lavenders blue

If you love me

Dilly, Dilly

I will love you

Let the birds sing

Dilly, Dilly

And the lambs play

We shall be safe

Dilly, Dilly

Out of harms way

I love to dance

Dilly, Dilly

I love to sing

When i am queen

Dilly, Dilly

You'll be my king

Who told me so

Dilly, Dilly

Who told me so

I told myself

Dilly, Dilly

I told me so

I sing then I keep humming. Eventually I finish and go downstairs and sleep.

I wake up to the front door opening. I go upstairs quietly.to see what's happening. My heart drops then breaks as If you had just dropped a coffee mug. I see Jace stumbling in locking lips with a blonde. I cover my mouth to keep whatever was going to come out in. I don't know if it was a gasp or a shriek.i collapse down into the floor. Tears escaping my eyes. It hurt. Even more than when he just passed by me. Even more than anyone could hurt me.Jace and the girl stumbled pass me their lips still locked. And stumble upstairs.i lean into the wall crying. I keep crying. He didn't care......not even after today. I am still crying. No. I look up. I might be a simple servant but I am Not getting played. I stomp upstairs and open the bedroom. My heart squeezes as I see Jace taking the girls top off. I clear my throat.They stop kissing. Jace looks at me as if he just noticed what he was doing.
"Get out" I tell the girl. The girl rolls her eyes and gets out. She stops at the doorway.
"You have my number handsome" she says . I bite my lip so I won't sob. I bite so hard I can taste blood.
"Clary" Jace starts. I glare at him.
"Save it Jace..." I said my voice cracking. A sob escapes me.
"Dammit Clary please....i didn't" I turn around and walk out the door. Jace catches up to me. "Will you just listen to me" he says angrily. I push him away.
"No Jace" I said.He gripped my arm.
"Clary....I was drunk....ok I am drunk....I.....i thought it was you....somehow" he says. I glare at him.
"Oh really you thought it was me" I say
"Yes I did" he says.
" THAT IS THE WORST EXCUSE EVER....I MIGHT NOT HERD MUCH EXCUSES BUT THAT ONE WAS PROBABLY THE WORST THERE HAS EVER" I was cut off by Jace kissing me.I stop not knowing what to do.