the losers club

My leg was healed and I stayed at Billy's house. He didn't really talk to me which I was completely fine with. In all, they knew that I knew that they had meetings without me. But they also knew that I sneaked out. Today was no acception.
I slipped on sneakers before I slowly opened the door. Billy's kindness was process by extremes, mainly because he got me a new bike. I mounted on it before biking to the outskirts of town.
I took a deep breath in before I dug threw my back. I pulled out a knife that I stole from his kitchen and I took a deep breath in.
"Hey clown. I'm here for you to get. I'm a-afraid. I'm deathly afraid." I heard a slight chuckle as I brought the blade to my hand. " You love kid's blood, don't you?" I cut my hand, wincing only slightly as I held my hand up. The silence was sickening as I felt the air thicken around me. Then I saw him.
It was the clown, licking his lips as if anticipating a delicious dinner.
I quickly pulled out my camera and I threatened him with my knife. "Do you think I'm afraid?" I asked him. He opened his eyes and I saw my father's.
"H'llo Evah, missed me?" I come in at as I accidentally snapped a photo.
"I-I'm not scared of you. You don't frighten me. I know that you aren't real." He sickeningly smiled at me and soon I smelt alcohol.
"Eva!" Beverly yelled. The clown vanished and I felt a rough hand pull me back.
"What the hell?! Why are you here?! You could've gotten killed! A-Are you okay?!" Stan exclaimed, trying to get my eye contact. I looked at all of the losers club before mounting on my bone and biking away.
~
My room was newly decorated with Polaroid pictures, scattered all over the room. I slammed the door before carefully collecting all of my polaroids and laying them on my bed. They were if every single place that he could've found me vulerable. It didn't make any sense. Why would he be like that?
Every picture had some kind of version of the clown. Soon something caught my eye. In one of the photos, he was wearing a name tag.
Pennywise.
Oh, my, God.
I ran downstairs and grabbed my bike.
"GUYS! THE LOSERS CLUB!" I shouted as I biked full speed around the town. I found them at the general store and I ran inside. I found them talking.
"Guy's, I found something." They ignored me. "The clown... it's name is Pennywise." I whispered.
"W-What?" Billy stuttered. I pulled out the photo and put it in the table.
"Look at this." I pointed to the name tag. They all gasped.
" How'd you get this?" Stan asked.
"You guys wondered why I've always left the house everyday? I get these." They all gasped before hugging me. I finally feel accepted.