sadness

Eva
_
I wiped up my extra tears as I died down to a walk. Dad would murder me. I slowly opened the door to smell cigars and alcohol. My shoes clapping silently on the wood floors. I was about to enter my room but then I felt a rough hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath in. Father.
"Where were you?" He slurred. I turned around to see his sleep struck face, his other hand clutching a whiskey bottle. "Well?" He demanded, gripping my shoulder roughly.
"I-I was at the library." I whispered.
"Who's your lover?" His voice asked me huskily, leaving in. I called back tears as I smelt the alcohol in his breath. I want afraid of the person, I was afraid of the alcohol. "Well?" I celt a tear run down my cheek as I opened my mouth.
"Y-You are Daddy." He aggressively kissed me and then he singled to the T.V room. I touched my lips in fear as I sobbed quietly, locking the door to my room before sliding down the locked door.
I quickly emptied out my backpack from my school supplies before quickly stuffing in clothes. I pulled on a pair of Jan doors before pulling on a tank top. I threw in my money before slipping back on my shoes. I crawled out my window before landing hard on my leg. It definitely was bleeding, and hard. I wonder as I quickly dug out a shirt and wrapped it around my leg.
"Evay!" My dad yelled as he saw me. I started to cry again as I quickly limp-ran away. I turned the corner only to see Billy. He saw me and soon the losers club was surrounding me.
"Holy fuck!" Richie yelled as he saw my leg. I passed out in his arms.
~
I woke up in someone's house. I saw my leg bandaged as I sat up. I was newly bathed as I felt my damp hair press against my neck. I saw the door open and I saw Billy.
"H-hi." He smiled as he say at the edge of my bed. I panicked as he was about to touch my leg and I started to tear up.
"Don't you fucking touch me!" I cried as I tried to stand.
"N-no! Y-you're leg-." He tried to warn but soon I feel on the ground.
"What happened?!" Stan demanded as he saw me on the floor. No.
"Get the fuck away from me!" I sobbed as all of the boys entered the room. "Get the fuck away you mother fucking!" I sobbed.
"Three weeks and we haven't even complained." Stan muttered and my eyes widened. "Crap." I frantically looked around, panicking even harder. Soon another figure entered and they muttered something to the boys. Soon I was left with a girl with short red hair and blue eyes. The door closed and soon we were alone. I whimpered slowly as she slowly sat down.
"I'm Beverly." She said softly. " And I think I get what you're thinking. M-My dad, he..." I soon my head as I felt tears fall down my cheeks.
"My dad's worse." I sobbed.
" Why?"
"I'm his lover. He kisses me."
"All dad kisses their kids." I signed harder as I buried my head in my lap.
"No, he makes out with me. H-He some my virginity." I heard Beverly take a deep intake in.
"He raped you?" I sobbed as I felt my heart break. She sighed quickly in guilt as she awkwardly pulled me into a hug.
"Listen, we call ourselves the losers club."
"I-I know." I whispered.
"And?"
"If you guys have me from my dad, then I'll join."