silent

School,
The best thing known to existence. No one knows who the fuck I am and truthfully, if they did know, they would all run away as far as Henry can shoot Billy.
I got my pencil on my desk for the thirteenth time as the teacher ranted about the history of our town. I heard the bell ring and I quickly sprinted out of the large school that I have been trapped in for at least three hundred days.
I soon felt fear bubbling in my stomach as I neared my home. I soon my head before quickly running to the library.
"Hey evay." A voice whispered directly in my ear. Only my dad called me Evay. I tensed up as I looked around. No one was there. The warm day turned into a winter one for a second before I quickly ran to the only safe place I knew. The library.
I entered the wonderful doors as I felt the smell of old books overfilling my nose. The librarian saw me and smiled. I knew her. The only one person I could actually talk to besides my father. Ms. Plume. I peeled off my backpack and emptied out all of the used papers, knowing that I'll need the supplies for next year. I have needed it for the past four years.
"Eva, you do know that you've read all of our books the times through." Ms. Plume smiled gently as she saw me make room for more books.
"It's never been a problem rereading things." I smiled softly as I saw her chuckle. She knew better than to touch me so she simply lead me to the fiction area. I pulled out a random book before reading.
"This place smells like a mother fucking old lady's panties." Richie's voice called as I heard the door obnoxiously slamming shut.
"Guys, shut up." A new voice said as I saw a chubby kid limp in. I cursed as I tried my best to wish that they wouldn't come to me.

Billy POV
_
Georgie was taken. That was what the main thing that everyone knew. Jeremy said to try the library for new information. Richie's of course was being a jackass. My eyes fluttered around to see that Jeremy was staring at a girl with overly curly hair and lightly tall skin. She seemed to be intrigued in her book. Soon Eddie saw to and he nudged Richie's arm. Richie's glasses lifted a little as he saw her.
"Who's that chick?" Hey eyes widened as she looked up. Tests in her eyes. She quickly grabbed at least ten books before running to the check out area. Ms. Plume nodded and soon the books were tucked in her backpack and she wiped away tears. We all looked at each other before running out of the library to see the girl running down the street.
"Yeah, good job Richie."
"What did I do?"
"I think we're all wondering that Rich." Stan muttered. I nodded as I saw Jeremy faulter for a second before reentering the building.