3.7

Finally, it was Christmas! It was 10 in the morning, and I woke up an hour ago. I wore the matching pajamas, Grant and I decided to buy. Then, I heard Grant slam the guest bedroom door open.
"It's Christmas!" He chirped.
"I know!" I laughed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me all the way to the living room. "Hey, before everyone else wakes up, can you open this gift?" I brought up as I showed him the neatly wrapped box.
"Sure!" He cheered as I handed the box to him. He took off the bow, and started to rip the wrapping paper. When he opened the box, he lifted a tee shirt that was white, and said: #1 Father! "Are you..." I cut him off.
"I'm pregnant." I broke the news to him.
"This is amazing! I get to be a father! I'm going to be a father! Yay!" He announced even louder.
"So you aren't mad or anything?" I questioned.
"Of course not! I'm so happy! This is probably one of the best Christmas I have ever gotten." He smirked as he kissed me.
"I love you." I commented.
"I love you more." He responded. "Just saying my gift is not as amazing as this gift." He pointed out.
"Oh I know." I laughed as I hugged him.

Hey Readers!
Merry Christmas!
Hope you all have an amazing holiday, and enjoy it with your families!
Sorry that this chapter is so short, I tried, so enjoy ;)