2.3

----------------------Real Life-----------------

It's been a month since the accident. I was discharged from the hospital, last week. I have to be in a wheelchair until the physical therapy helps me walk again. I'm hoping that it's soon.
Grant was in Vancouver since he has to film the next season, and Natalie is getting on my last nerve. She doesn't know the terms, "boundaries" or "space".
I was laying in my bed watching Glee on Netflix. I remember when Grant told me he got his first tv appearance for three seasons on Glee which I still remember how happy he was. That smile was unforgettable, and it was like he smiled for the first time.
      "Guess who brought pizza!" Natalie chirped from the front apartment door.
       "Go away," I muttered.
       "Well, we can either watch 13 Going on 30 or A Cinderella Story." She began to talk on and on.
         "Get out." I added.
         "What kind of movie is that?" He joked.
         "Natalie, I told you to get out! I don't want anyone in my house! So go away!" I yelled at her face.
        "What ha gotten into you?" She glared at me.
"Everything is wrong with me! I may never walk again!" I complained.
"I know you are mad that you are put in a fricken wheelchair, but that doesn't give you the right to take it out on the people who care about you." Natalie pouted.
        "I'm sorry, it's just..." I began, but I felt a tear drip down my left cheek. "I'm not sure what people will think." I added. "I just need my legs." 
         "The nurse said that the physical therapy should help, and you should be able to make a full recovery, and you will be able to walk in a month or so. It just takes time." Natalie persuaded. "This may be hard, but you will get through this. You have me, Grant, and your family. We all your back, and we want you to stay strong, so stop." I nodded as she hugged me. I could feel my eyes starting to fill up with tears.
------------------Instagram-------------------

@avegrey Well, who knew that the world was so different down here

@avegrey Well, who knew that the world was so different down here. 🙀👀

98,532 likes, 563 comments

@grantgust Just Keep Rollin!

@nat_nj Who took the picture??????

Twitter

Avery Grey @avegrey
Update: it's been about three weeks into my physical therapy sessions, and I was able to walk seven steps without dying. My recovery is still a work in process, and I will be able to get back into the studios to finish my new song for you!

{Time Skip to full Recovery}

@grantgust Is there anything this girl can't do❤️🙀

798,567 likes, 567 comments

@avegrey There is a lot I can't do.😂😂😂

@grantgust Like what?

@avegrey Doing math, dance, art, etc.

@grantgust Oh come on, you are talented at everything.

@avegrey Nope😂

@avegrey Congrats to this boy for winning a surfboard! I'm so happy I got to see you accept your award in person!❤️😁

E News!
Grant Gustin and Avery Grey Confirmed That They Are in Fact Dating:

The Flash's, Grant Gustin, and Avery Grey have friends for a long time, however, Gustin's latest post has made it questionable to determine if they are friends or more then friends.
Well, we recently asked them both at the Teen Choice Awards. Gustin said, We are dating. It took almost 23 years of being friends, but it was worth the wait. Grey even told us herself that they are dating by saying, Yeah, it is true. I mean strange timing, but I am dating the most amazing guy.