3.4

I got home after a long day at work. It was one of the worst days of work in my life, and that includes the diner I worked in before getting a record deal. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Grant cooking dinner. Jett and Nora were asleep on the couch.
      "Hey, How was work?" He chirped.
      "It was work." I sighed. "How was your day?"
        "It was an okay day to shoot a scene." He shrugged.
         "What are you making for dinner?" I asked.
         "I decided to make..." he lifted the lid off of the pot. "Macaroni-Cheese." He smiled.
          "That sounds amazing!" I perked up.
          "I decided to go simple today, and make a classic." He smirked as he walked over and kissed me on my left cheek. "Oh, hey, your mom called, and she wanted to know what our plans were for Christmas this year?" He brought up.
          "Well, I was kind of thinking, we spend our first Christmas together as a married couple, here in Vancouver." I suggested.
           "I guess that's our plan." He smirked as he leaned in and kissed me. The door rang.
            "I got it." I stated. I walked over to the front door and opened the door. It was Kendall with a bouquet of flowers.
           "Hey, you got time to talk?" He asked.
           "No." I shook my head. "I'm having dinner with my husband, and I think it is very inappropriate for you to be here." I growled. Then Grant startled me.
            "What's going on?" Grant asked.
            "Grant..." I got cut off by Kendall.
            "I'm trying to win her heart." Kendall challenged.
            "Well, I'm sorry, but I stole her heart." Grant pointed out.
             "I'm pretty sure that she is just saying that for the money that you have, and the fan base." He threatened.
              "Enough!" I yelled. "Kendall, I'm sorry but I'm married and I'm happy! This was very inappropriate for you to be pulling this sort of shit when you know I will never leave Grant! You have ten seconds to got off of our property before I call the cops!" Then I shut the door in his face. Grant looked very down. "Grant, are you okay?" I asked him.
            "Are you sure you love me?" He stuttered the words.
             "Grant, what are you talking about, of course I love you." I replied.
             "No, tell me the truth! If you really loved me, why would your ex come to our doorstep and try to win your heart!" He yelled, and I can see his eyes watering.
            "Okay, Grant, Kendall thinks he gets what he wants. He's a spoiled little boy who thinks he can just have me! He's just being him. I even told him that I was in love with my sweet, dorky, funny, goofy, handsome, tall, talented..." I paused and felt tears going down my left cheek. "Best friend, who happened to be the love of my life no matter how long it took for us to realize we were meant to be. I don't want you to ever think that I wouldn't love you! I love you to Jupiter and back. I love you, light years and back. I don't know what I would do without my soulmate! I love you Thomas!" I sniffled. He then kissed me, and it felt more real then ever. We pulled away after 15 seconds.
       "I love you Avery," he smiled as he wiped the tears off my cheeks. I did the same. Then we held a long hug. "How about dinner?" He asked.
        "Off to macaroni and cheese land." I laughed. It was something Grant and I made up when we were kids. It was funny cause whenever we had mac n cheese when we hung out, we called it macaroni and cheese land. He kissed me in my forehead as we went into the kitchen and started to eat dinner.