With one eyebrow raised, I said, "That is strange."

"Please? He might actually stop if you talk to him. He's getting really creepy these days."

I nodded and extended my hand. "Right. Give it, then." Taylor quickly placed her phone on my hand. I know she hasn't got a password so unlocking her device was a piece of cake.

I waited for the device to ring again and I answered it once it did. Unknown number but I reckon it's Scott.

"Taylor! Thank God -"

"Is this Scott?" I asked, cutting him off before he blabbers on with that false hope.

"Y-Yes. Who - is this?"

"Harry," I answered. "Taylor's boyfriend."

"What the heck do you mean 'boyfriend?!' She hasn't even mentioned you."

My irritation keeps spreading with every second but I tried to remain calm as possible. "Maybe because of the past nine months of you not talking with each other got in the way, hadn't it?"

Taylor asked me to put it on speaker and so I did, placing it on a space on the bed.

"Nine months?! I don't even recall not talking to her. She's just been declining my calls!" He sounded angry but that never broke off my confusion. Taylor on the other hand, had a more perplexed face.

Her eyebrows were knitted together and her lips had formed a frown.

"Because you two already broke up," I pointed out calmly.

"Would you just. . . give this phone to her." That was an order.

"The devil I would," I muttered. I am not exactly a wordy person but I have my peak at occasions. "This talk's between you and I. Why do you keep calling her up?"

"I want to know what's going on!" He exclaimed, every bit exasperated. I could hear the desperation and frustration in his voice which could be the reason why Taylor is still holding her confused face.

My head is getting hotter with every moment. I have to look to Taylor from time to time because it seemed like he's pushing me to my limits.

"See, I'll say this in the simplest manner I can, you two broke up nine months ago. You broke up with her and that is the reason why you two haven't been talking with each other. Now, we both need you to lay off and stop with the bloody phone calls."

"The heck, dude! I have never even met you before much less seen you."

I bit my tongue to hold back profanities. What the bloody hell is he playing at?! I have met him, back at the mall! Is he trying to mess me up?!

I looked at Taylor and she was staring at me, she started shaking her head once mouthing something along like "Don't."

I shut my eyes, giving the lad one last time before I completely lose my temper. I am usually a calm person but given the fact that he's playing with me right now, I already have half a mind to end the call.

"Harry, maybe we should -" Taylor started reaching for her phone but I stopped her by saying a stern 'no.'

"We have seen each other, Scott. At the mall," I reminded. One wrong move and I'll lose my head. For sure. I slowly reached for Taylor's phone, my fingers gripping at the side. My teeth are gritted with each other and my hand is holding tighter.

"Harry," Taylor called out calmly but I wasn't listening anymore.

"What mall?"

I ended the call right there, the quick swipe calming me down to an instant.